Nasscom 10,000 Startups-powered Techcircle Showcase is inviting innovative payment companies to exhibit their products before angel and venture capital investors, strategic partners, payment consultants and entrepreneurs who are building businesses in the domestic payment processing ecosystem.
Techcircle Showcase, a part of Techcircle Payment Forum 2014, will take place on April 30 at Trident Nariman Point, Mumbai.
In this session, representatives of five innovative payment companies will make presentations on their businesses, differentiation, traction, product market opportunity and how they will disrupt existing ecosystem to create value. Each one will be given a five minutes on stage.
To apply, contact Shikha at email@example.com or 0120-4171111/0120 -4171128
Why should you attend Techcircle Showcase?
- To meet VCs, angel investors and mentors
- To enhance strategic tie-ups, alliances and networking with other conference attendees
- Exposure to journalists from newspapers, tech websites and blogs
- The firms which will make presentations will be featured exclusively on Techcircle.in
Apart from the showcase, there will be interactive panel discussions covering key trends such as: the growth of online payments in India, payment security, mobile payments, e-payments for consumer internet, prepaid instruments, remittance services and opportunities for companies in the country-centric models such as UIDAI, white label ATMs and RuPay.
Attendees will include CEOs, leading innovators, technical directors and advisors, heads of IT and payments, payments consultants, security consultants and security managers driving the Indian payment space.
For registrations, write to Sandeep/Ravi at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0120-4171111.
For sponsorship, write to: email@example.com
- Anand Bajaj – President & Chief Innovation Officer, Yes Bank
- Anand Shrivastav – MD, Beam Money
- Cyril Mohapatra – Senior VP, Yes Bank
- Mani Mamallan – Founder, Electronics Payments and Services
- Srinivas K – MD & CEO, BTI Payments Pvt Ltd
- Upasana Taku – Co - Founder, MobiKwik
- Vishal Mehta – Founder & CEO, Infibeam