Healthcare delivery services is at the crossroad of embarking on a pristine journey to enable delivery of quality healthcare at affordable cost through use of technology. The segment has seen a lot of development recently in terms of interfaces which have developed to overhaul the traditional approaches governing the delivery of healthcare services. The basic motto is to make healthcare available to all in an easy and affordable manner and in the process embrace newer and effective business models. Innovative use of technology can surely go a long way in providing answers to the long overdue dilemmas and issues plaguing the healthcare sector as whole.
How can new-age digital health systems such as healthcare content management services, patient & doctor management apps, clinical information systems, online pharmacy, self-diagnostic devices and fitness bands help the industry and users at large? How can e-commerce intervention help in delivering healthcare products and services more efficiently? What role can digital health play in helping main-stream healthcare providers in the long run? How do investors see this as an opportunity?
To understand this and much more on the key trends and the innovations driving the health tech and other emerging segments within the Indian healthcare industry, VCCircle is presenting India’s largest and most coveted one-and-a-half day conference, VCCircle Healthcare Investment Summit & Awards on September 15 and 16, 2015 at Vivanta by Taj, Mumbai.
Besides highlighting the role of growing digital play in healthcare services, the summit aims to address other key topics such as:
- Experiences of private investors in healthcare - Promise vs reality
- PPP in healthcare: What is the way forward?
- Will consolidation drive the asset heavy healthcare models?
- Evolution of the tertiary care business models - Impact of strong regional plays
- Pharma opportunities in India - OTC, drug discovery & more
- Understanding the context of “Make in India” for Med-tech: Indigenous medical devices, medical consumables & equipment
- Emerging healthcare delivery models: Spotlight on home healthcare & birthing centres
- Innovations in diagnostics - Genomics and emerging preventive diagnosis
For more details on the agenda, click here
Along with the summit we would be holding our 3rd Edition of VCCircle Healthcare Awards. The Healthcare Award is part of our continuous effort to encourage and stimulate the growth of innovative ideas and business models in the sector. VCCircle Healthcare Awards 2015 aims to recognise the outstanding healthcare providers who have not just made real differences in patients’ life but have also created a culture of innovation and excellence across the Indian healthcare sector. The awards will be given across six categories, based on the assessments made by an acclaimed panel. The awards ceremony will be celebrated on the evening of September 15.
The jury panel includes luminaries like:
- Sangita Reddy – Joint MD, Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd.
- Vishal Bali – Asia Head – Healthcare, TPG Growth
- Ameera Shah – MD & CEO, Metropolis Healthcare Ltd.
- Sohil Chand – MD, Norwest Venture Partners
To take a look at the categories, click here.
Please note: The names of the winners under each categories would be announced on the evening of September 15.
The summit and awards will feature leading entrepreneurs/CEOs, medico-entrepreneurs, doctors, healthcare tech experts, marquee private equity and venture capital investors besides top healthcare consultants, mentors, deal makers and innovators.
For branding, kiosk, display and sponsorship opportunities, write to email@example.com
Send us your views, ideas and suggestions on Twitter; use our event hashtag: #VCHISUMMIT15