Bangalore has lived up its sobriquet, Silicon Valley of India, by being a classic example of urbanisation. In fact, inspired by the growth of technology firms in the Garden City, scores of startups, small and medium enterprises and large businesses have flourished across South India.
After witnessing a huge wave of investments and budding entrepreneurship opportunities in South India, VCCircle brings back its 6th edition of Bengaluru Investment Summit under a brand new title of ‘VCCircle Entrepreneurs Summit 2014 – Bengaluru’ . The summit to be held on June 18 at Vivanta by Taj, Bengaluru.
To identify the emerging south Indian pattern of businesses that separates south from the rest, the conference will focus on topics such as:
- Bangalore's non-software czars: How they built multi-billion dollar businesses
- From SMEs to large companies, how they started out, raised funding and built stable businesses
- Building innovative healthcare business models
- QSR chains: Chasing India's consumption story
- Starting from scratch to building large IT businesses
- South Indian real estate market
The summit will bring together South India's top entrepreneurs, CEOs, emerging entrepreneurs, investors, and professionals from businesses across sectors such as healthcare, manufacturing, consumer, financial services, real estate, infrastructure and others besides technology.
For registration, write to Sandeep/Shikhil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0120-4171111.
For sponsorship, write to: email@example.com.