With 3 days to go for Techcircle Digital Gaming Forum 2013 on 29th Nov, Mumbai, we at Techcircle are launching a listing of India's Top 10 Emerging Gaming Product/Service Companies in India. The list will be published 2 days prior to the event.
The top 10 emerging companies will be shortlisted based on their big idea, innovation, UI, market opportunity, consumer traction & engagement. If you'd like to apply or reccommend a company, click here to fill the application form.
The applications received will be vetted by a jury of 3 senior industry professionals and the Techcircle team to select the top 10 emerging companies.
Techcircle Digital Gaming Forum 2013, in its 2nd edition, presented by Nazara Technologies, will bring together 150+ CEOs representing top and emerging digital gaming companies, developers, entrepreneurs, and venture capital and angel investors betting on this space.
The full day conference will discuss and debate on: building large, sustainable and scalable gaming businesses in India; how companies maximise revenue potential across all platforms; how Indian brands engage with consumers through gaming; opportunities in Indian mobile gaming; how companies overcome the challenges to monetising mobile gaming; raising venture capital and angel funding for gaming companies; gaming for global markets from India; as well as insights on discovery, business and economics of gaming apps. for more details.
- Alok Kejriwal - CEO & Co-Founder, Games2win
- Anuj Tandon - Co-Founder & COO, Rolocule Games
- Arun Menon - Founder & CEO, Onward Mobility
- Deepak Taneja - Head Ecommerce and Digital Marketing, Nokia India
- M. G. Dayanidhi - MD - Asia Pacific, Digital Chocolate
- Manoj Gupta - Head VAS, Micromax Informatics Ltd
- Manish Malik - VP - Gaming, Hungama Digital Media
- Mohit Sureka - Founder & CEO, Spiel Studios Pvt Ltd
- Nitish Mittersain - CEO & Founder, Nazara Group
- Rahul Chandra - MD, Helion Advisors Pvt. Ltd
- Rohith Bhat - MD & CEO, Robosoft Technologies
- Samir Bangara - Co-founder & MD, Qyuki.com
- Sasha Mirchandani - Managing Partner, KAE Capital
- Shailesh Lakhani - Principal, Sequoia Capital
- Virat Singh Khutal - Co-Founder & CEO, Twist Mobile
- Vishal Gondal - Founder & Ex-CEO, Indiagames.com
.. and many more joining
At the forum, we also have a special Techcircle Pavillion, where companies can use kiosks to display their product and innovation to the participating entrepreneurs, game developers, investors and consultants. Each pavilion kiosk is priced at Rs. 15,000 plus taxes. Contact email@example.com for more details.
Join us for Techcircle Digital Gaming Forum 2013 to discover where large digital gaming companies will come from in India.
You can follow more updates on the event on twitter (hashtag: ##TDGF13), LinkedIn and Facebook.
For sponsorship, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any agenda suggestions / nominating speakers, write to email@example.com.
For registrations, write to Kanika at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0120-4171111.