The 7th edition of VCCircle Healthcare Investment Summit to be held on September 15 and 16 at Taj Vivanta in Mumbai will feature leading entrepreneurs/CEOs, medico-entrepreneurs, doctors, healthcare tech experts, marquee private equity and venture capital investors besides top healthcare consultants, mentors, deal makers and innovators to discuss and deliberate on the burning issues, trends & opportunity provided by healthcare sector as a whole.
Here is a brief overview of what will be covered at the two-day summit:
- Day 1 will highlight specific panels that talk about:
- Experiences of private investors in healthcare: Promise vs Reality
- Day 2 also has an attractive line-up of focused panels such as:
- Emerging healthcare delivery models: Spotlight on Home Healthcare & Birthing Centres
To understand details of panel, click here
Besides, on the evening of September 15, we will be hosting the 3rd edition of VCCircle Healthcare Awards. This award is a unique initiative of VCCircle which aims to recognise outstanding healthcare providers who have not just made real differences in patientsâ life but have also created a culture of innovations and excellence across the Indian healthcare industry. To fill up the application form or nominate a company, click here.
The last date for submitting applications is August 28, 2015.
VCCircle Healthcare Awards 2015 will recognise companies across the following categories:
- Emerging Multi Speciality Tertiary Healthcare Hospital
The awards will be decided by an impressive and acclaimed jury panel who will meticulously go into the nominations and decide. The jury panel includes:
- Sangita Reddy - Joint MD, Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd.
For branding, kiosk, display and sponsorship opportunities, write to email@example.com
Send us your views, ideas and suggestions on Twitter; use our event hashtag: #VCHISUMMIT15