Indian financial services sector is undergoing rapid expansion and is poised to grow exponentially on the background of demand from growing individual income and adoption of technology to achieve greater financial inclusion. Recent initiatives such as issuance of new banking licences, guidelines for payment & small banks, adoption of digital payment methods such as wallets point toward positive sentiments and opportunities the sector has thrown open for entrepreneurs to create successful businesses.
While these seems to be positive, challenges exist. VCCircle has set a platform for regulators, leading and emerging financial services players, entrepreneurs & marquee investors to meet and discuss the latest opportunity driven trends, investments, innovations and technology, driving the Indian financial services ecosystem.
The event, VCCircle Financial Services Investment Summit 2015 is scheduled for August 26 at Four Seasons Hotel, Mumbai.
- Dr Sathyan David, Chief General Manager, Department of Non-Banking Supervision, RBI, will deliver a special address at the summit. David joined as CGM of Department of Non-Banking Supervision in 2014. He would be sharing his views on initiatives taken up by the regulatory body for strengthening the sector.
- Rajiv Sabharwal, Executive Director, ICICI Bank, will deliver the keynote address on growing importance of digital channels in strengthening financial services access.
- MK Sinha, Managing Partner & CEO, IDFC Alternatives Ltd, will share views on IDFC’s plans with recently acquired banking licence and its continued efforts in strengthening the sector.
- V Vaidyanathan, CMD, Capital First Ltd, will deliver a talk on opportunities steering entrepreneurs in the financial service ecosystem.
Besides, the event will feature engaging panel discussions & focused insights relevant to the event’s themes.
- Will digital or traditional banking lead the show?
- How to integrate digital modules to reach out to over a billion people?
- Consumer lending focused financial services businesses: Mortgage companies, housing finance, personal loans, gold loans and vehicle financing
- Measuring impact of Microfinance in benefiting the ‘unbanked’
- Mapping commercial lending focused financial services opportunities:
SMEs, Infrastructure financing, Food & Agri lending & more
To take a look at the complete programme & speaker list, click here
The summit would feature leading CEOs from banks, NBFCs, stock broking, insurance, advisory, wealth management, digital & mobile finance sector besides private equity investors, M&A experts, bankers, legal experts and regulators. Register now or write to Kanika at firstname.lastname@example.org/0120-4171111.
For branding and sponsorship opportunities, write to email@example.com