Techcircle will hold the second edition of its immensely successful Techcircle SaaS Forum on August 7, 2013, at The Chancery Pavilion Hotel in Bengaluru.
Our special panel on ‘The Future of SaaS Products From India’ will debate on whether SaaS product companies from India can really make big businesses. Panelists will talk on whether the SaaS market is relevant today and what it can disrupt. Following will the other important topics: How competitive are Indian products vis-à-vis global ones? Is building a great product team in India extremely hard? How different is innovation in India from that in a developed market ecosystem? Is creating offshore technology and sales team an inevitable option for SaaS companies from India?
You can expect all this and much more as we congregate more than 150 stakeholders, including CEOs representing top and emerging SaaS companies, innovators and private equity and venture capital investors betting on this space. for more details.
- Aditya Sanghi - Co-founder & CEO, Hotelogix
- Ambarish Gupta – CEO & Co-founder, Knowlarity Communications Pvt Ltd
- Aneesh Reddy – Co-Founder & CEO, Capillary Technologies
- Avlesh Singh – Co-Founder & CEO, WebEngage
- Harishankaran K – Co-founder, Interviewstreet
- Robin Moses – Founder & CEO, Reach Accountant
- Shivakumar Ganesan – Founder, Exotel
.. and many more are joining.
For suggesting agenda/nominating speakers, write to email@example.com.