With thousands of retailers dealing with crores of consumers on a daily basis, it's a given that discipline in loyalty marketing is fast becoming a necessity. To understand how to bring in line the best practices on developing a scientific consumer base, adopting apt technologies to drive the effectiveness in the longer run and managing the consumer connect, join us for the fourth edition of India's largest consumer loyalty conference, India Loyalty Conclave on November 12 at Vivanta by Taj, Mumbai.
The summit, presented by VCCircle & Loylty Rewardz, a leading loyalty management company, aims to bring India's top marketers, loyalty experts and loyalty heads from retail & consumer focused businesses together on a single platform.
Besides, to highlight marketing & loyalty trends, the conclave would focus on the following topics:
- Need for capturing customer data - Laying the groundwork to make loyalty programmes effective
- Have the loyalty programmes in India really taken off? Deriving from the mature west markets and the role played by analytics
- Hits and misses in Indian loyalty programmes - A reality check on the science of loyalty practices
- Decoding future of loyalty marketing discipline in India
- Emerging loyalty trends in consumer retail
The summit will bring together more than 150 CMOs, CXOs, loyalty experts, technology players as well as customer retention and engagement specialists from leading consumer brands and businesses, including retail, online, travel, hospitality and financial service industry to discuss the future of Indian loyalty ecosystem.
For sponsorship write to email@example.com
For nominating speakers, write to firstname.lastname@example.org