Optimism abounds as the Indian economy is set for a reboot with a strong government at the centre, an environment unleashing the next stage of economic reforms and an improved sentiment among consumers, investors and the business community. Also, the Indian equity indices have outperformed other emerging markets so far this year with the NSE Nifty rising 35 per cent since January 1 in dollar terms and rupee coming out as the best-performing currency among big emerging markets. While investors at large are buoyed by the optimism, a few are still holding on to the purse-strings in anticipation of sweeping reforms. Where does India stand in terms of investment attractiveness? What should the government do to attract long-term locked in capital? What are the attractive investment themes for the next 10 years? To find out answers to these queries, join the 6th edition of VCCircle India Limited Partners Summit 2015 on February 18th at Trident Hotel, Mumbai.
The summit would congregate Asia-focused limited partners from diversified areas such as insurance industry, endowment, pension funds, banks and family offices. Also, it is an annual gathering of country’s leading general partners, fund managers, corporate leaders & economists.
A few highlights & key discussion topics at the summit:
- Investing in the 'New India' paradigm
- India - the land of rising billionaires & the local investor capital-driven risk capital industry
- View from the top: LPs reveal Indian PE report card; will 2015 be an exciting investment vintage?
- VCCircle Exit Showcase: Here select entrepreneurs will talk about PEs’ journey from entry to exit and how they have provided value-creation for shareholders.
- VCCircle GP Showcase: Select general partners, currently raising funds, will showcase their strategies and talk about the India opportunity and what makes them unique.
- VCCircle Insights: Quick insightful discussions on themes covering the Indian investing landscape.
- Infrastructure & real estate
- From dotcom bust to venture capital boom
- Public equities and quick returns
- Special situations and private debt
- Big deals are back; where are we headed?
For more information on the agenda, click here
Besides the day-long conference, we are hosting VCCircle Awards, a first-of-its-kind awards ceremony that honours companies and the entrepreneurs who have generated tremendous shareholder value, created an impact on the industry they operate in, led innovation and shown consistent performance. The awards night and dinner will be held on the evening of February 18, 2015, at Trident, Nariman Point, Mumbai.
Jury for VCCircle Awards 2015:
S. Gopalakrishnan, Co-founder & Former Vice Chairman, Infosys (Jury Chairman),
Luis Miranda, former CEO of IDFC Private Equity,
Gaurav Dalmia, chairman, Landmark Holdings,
Archana Hingorani, CEO, IL&FS Investment Managers,
Soumya Rajan, co-founder, CEO & MD, Waterfield Advisors
Bala Deshpande, Senior MD, NEA India Ltd.
Click here for the nomination form. The last date for sending in nominations is 15th January, 2015. For more details on VCCircle Awards 2014, click here
Be an integral part of India’s premier private equity summit; write to email@example.com for thought leadership, branding & sponsorship opportunities.
For nominating speakers, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register now or write to Sandeep/ Ipshita at email@example.com or call 0120-4171111
Leave Your Comment