With the ever-increasing demand for consumer services, mainly driven by changing lifestyles, Indian consumption story is at an interesting juncture. The things that complement the consumption story include innovation around products and services in both food and non-food segments, ease of discovering products and services online, digital payments ecosystems acting as an enablers, e-commerce, buying decisions driven through social media and growing dispensable incomes. The last couple of years witnessed a flurry of brands creating newer niche segments which are now category leaders. To identify where investments trends and innovations awaiting to exploit Indian consumer market are headed, VCCircle is organising its 6th edition of VCCircle Consumer Investment Summit on April 15 at Vivanta by Taj, Mumbai.
Key topics to be covered at the summit include:
- Future of consumer brands in the digital age
- Delivering and managing consumer experience: Online and offline consumers
- VCCircle Insights: Mapping innovations and emerging segments in ready-to-eat, ready-to-cook and packaged foods market
- Reality check on out-of-home eating, quick service, fine dine restaurants and food delivery market
- How to effectively build the high-end ‘luxury brands’ market in India? Can Indian brands be recognised globally?
- VCCircle Red Hot: Quick insightful discussions on emerging consumer categories, including shoes, deodorants, health drinks, hair transplant services, kitchen appliances, water purifiers, home furnishings, sanitary ware, bags, LED lights, breakfast, biscuits and mattresses.
Besides, we are hosting a special session titled VCCircle Showcase for promising and innovative consumer and retail focused companies. Here, representatives of five enterprises will make presentations on their businesses, differentiation, traction, market opportunity and how they plan to disrupt existing ecosystem and create value.
The conference will bring together top CEOs, senior executives representing India's biggest, emerging and innovative consumer companies and leading institutional and private equity investors to indentify the future path for the consumer industry.
For branding, kiosk, display and sponsorship opportunities, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
To nominate speakers, please share a brief profile at email@example.com
To avail early bird discounts, Register now or write to Sandeep at