The VCCircle Network will hold the seventh edition of its flagship conference, VCCircle India Limited Partners Summit, on March 9-10, 2016 at Taj Lands End, Mumbai. The conference will feature India’s leading private equity funds (general partners, or GPs), top global and Indian limited partners (LPs), and other major players in the private equity sector. Over the past six years, about 250 speakers and 2,000 participants have attended the summit.
The conference comes after the government relaxed foreign direct investment norms in sectors including retail, defence, construction, civil aviation and media. However, expectations are rising for big-ticket reforms and measures to make it easier to do business.
In such a backdrop, the conference will look at how the PE ecosystem is gearing up to balance its high investment numbers with exits, which seem to have stagnated. This and many other topics will be looked at in detail at this two-day conference.
The main topics to be covered:
- The state of the Indian economy.
- Changing dynamics of LP-GP relations - What LPs want?
- Domestic fundraising – Emergence and role of Indian investors in rupee capital funds.
- China slowdown: Can India take advantage of it?
- Specialist or sector agnostic: What does an LP look for in India?
- Threshold between PE and VC funds blurs.
- The state of Indian venture capital and startup investing.
The conference offers unique sponsorship opportunities for private equity firms, law firms, investment banks, consultants and corporate houses. For this and other branding opportunities write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send us your views, ideas and suggestions on Twitter; use our event hashtag: #VCCLPMEET