With the angel & seed investments perking up almost 33 per cent in Q1 2014-15; the Modi-led government forming a Ministry of Entrepreneurship; SEBI issuing a consultation paper on crowd-funding; and early stage investors seeking tax exemption on angel investment, the focus is now on the startup world.
We explore what’s in store for entrepreneurs in North India, what’s driving the ecosystem in this part of the country, ideas disrupting the market & much more at Techcircle Startup on July 24, 2014 at The Lalit, New Delhi.
- Ashish Kashyap, CEO – Ibibo Group, on what are the interesting opportunities in internet & his M&A strategy.
- Ashutosh Garg, CMD Guardian Lifecare – Learnings from India’s fastest-growing pharmacy retail chain, as well as the bold transition he has made from being a top manager for 25 years to an entrepreneur.
- Mahesh Murthy, Partner – Seedfund to advise young entrepreneurs on company building.
- Techcircle Walkabouts (on July 23) will take you on an experiential tour to offices of One97 Communication, Sequoia Capital, Lightspeed Advisory Services and Snapdeal in New Delhi. Seats are limited, book your slots in advance with Ipshita/Sandeep at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0120-4171111. Last date to register for Walkabouts is July 17, 2014. Click here to know more
- Generate interest about your big ideas through Nasscom 10,000 Startups powered Techcircle Showcase, a curated platform for innovative startups for making presentations on their business ideas to an audience comprising leading technology focused venture capitalists, seed and angel investors. Click here to apply or write to Ipshita/ Sandeep at email@example.com or 0120-4171111. Last date for receiving applications is July 9, 2014.
Wish to join the buzz, share your thoughts with us on twitter at #TCStartup
Click here, for more details on the conference agenda
To avail yourself of an early bird discount, click here for registration or write to Sandeep/Ipshita at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0120-4171111.
For branding, kiosk & display opportunities, write to email@example.com.
Akshat Ghiya – Co-founder & Director, Karma Recycling
Alexander Souter – Co-Founder, Overcart.com
Alok Mittal – MD, Canaan Partners India
Ankit Pruthi – Founder & CEO, Unicommerce
Ankur Singla – Founder & CEO, Akosha
Ashish Kashyap – CEO, Ibibo Group
Ashutosh Garg – CMD, Guardian Lifecare Pvt. Ltd
Avinash Saxena – Co-founder, Roposo.com
Bharat Sethi – Founder & CEO, PosterGully.com
Mahesh Murthy – Partner, Seedfund
Manish Singhal – Founder & CEO, LetsVenture
Nirmal Singh – Founder & CEO, Wheebox
Samay Kohli – CEO, GreyOrange (P) Ltd
Srikant Krishnan – Co-founder, dMACQ
Sunil Goyal – Founder & CEO, YourNest Capital Advisors Pvt. Ltd
Tanuj Mendiratta – Co-founder & CEO, Appiterate
Vibhu Bhushan – Co-founder, GradeStack
Leave Your Comment
3 years ago
After a highly successful startup show in Bengaluru, Techcircle presents the...
4 years ago
Here is an opportunity for you to present your startup to hundreds of venture...
4 years ago
The exciting editions of Indian investment-focused conferences conducted by...