The 6th edition of VCCircle Education Investment Summit, to be held on November 26 at The Westin, Gurgaon, will bring together a diverse group of stakeholders to discuss a range of topics related to the education sector. Participants will include sector experts, those working on a social agenda for education, entrepreneurs looking to disrupt delivery of education through technology, marquee investors as well as industry consultants and advisors.
The education sector in India offers huge opportunities with services such as formal coaching classes, test preparations and distance learning initiatives. The ed-tech segment is also growing as entrepreneurs launch businesses related to digital content, online tutoring and assessment tools, among others. The willingness of educational institutions to incorporate ed-tech services into the formal curriculum has added to the excitement.
At the same time, a number of corporate groups, trusts and multilateral agencies are working to address the issues of social inclusion and quality in education. Also, skill development is getting a lot of attention following the government’s initiatives. In this backdrop, the summit would provide a forum for participants to deliberate on a wide array of issues and trends that are shaping up theeducation sector in India.
Main topics to be discussed at the summit:
- Breaking the policy logjam: Developing a conducive policy framework
- Completing the jigsaw: Integrating formal and informal education
- Primary education: Tracking quality versus accessibility
- Unlocking the potential of K-12 education in India: Enhancing quality and infrastructure
- Higher education: What needs to change
- Vocational education: Skilling India’s human capital
- Growth of utility-based education
- Ed-Tech: Transforming the way India learns -- Spotlight on learning and assessment, online tutoring, digital content and test preparation
- Ed-Tech: If you fund it, will it scale?
To look at the full agenda, click here.
The summit will also provide a platform for select companies in the education sector to showcase their services and products. Click here to apply for VCCircle Showcase or write to Kanika firstname.lastname@example.org.
For registration, write to Kanika at email@example.com/ or call 0120-4171111.
For branding and sponsorship opportunities, write to Vijay at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send us your views, ideas and suggestions on Twitter; use our event hashtag: #VCCEDU