| Log in

News Roundup: Mitsui & Co buys additional 25% stake in Arch Pharmalabs for Rs 372Cr

17 September, 2012

Mitsui & Co buys additional 25% stake in Arch Pharmalabs for Rs 372Cr: Japan’s diversified trading company Mitsui & Co is buying an additional 25% stake in active pharmaceutical ingredient maker Arch Pharmalabs for Rs 372 crore, a move that will raise its shareholding in the Mumbai-based privately-held company to 30%. (The Economics Times)

Air Kerala to raise Rs 200Cr as initial capital: The proposed state-run airline Air Kerala plans to raise Rs 200 crore through equity as initial capital, Cochin International Airport Ltd (CIAL) Managing Director V J Kurien said today. While 26% shares will be held by the state government, CIAL and public sector undertakings, the remaining 74% will be held by shareholders. (Business Standard)

L Capital set to enter Kingdom of Dreams with 20% stake buy in The Great India Nautanki Company: L Capital, the private equity arm of the world’s biggest luxury company LVMH, is investing around Rs 200 crore in The Great India Nautanki Company (GINC), which runs the mega live entertainment destination ‘Kingdom of Dreams’ (KOD) in Gurgaon. L Capital, which is aggressively building its portfolio of investments in India, is at an advanced stage of negotiations with KOD promoters. (The Economics Times)

MetLife to buy back shares from Srini Raju, J&K Bank: Serial entrepreneur and private equity investor Srini Raju and Jammu & Kashmir Bank are likely to sell shares to MetLife as the American insurance giant rearranges shareholding of the Indian joint venture.Srini Raju, managing assets worth $1 billion, plans to exit MetLife India Insurance Company, selling his entire 5% stake, while J&K Bank will offload a part its 11.5% stake, said two sources familiar with the matter. (The Times of India)

Courtesy: VCCEdge 


Leave Your Comment
Japanese Mitsui To Buy 5% In Arch Pharma For Rs 65Cr

Japanese Mitsui To Buy 5% In Arch Pharma For Rs 65Cr

Reghu Balakrishnan 7 years ago
Japanese company Mitsui & Co Ltd is set to acquire 5% stake in major...
News Roundup: Cafe Coffee Day To Raise Rs 400 Cr

News Roundup: Cafe Coffee Day To Raise Rs 400 Cr

TEAM VCC 8 years ago
ARSS Infra Files DRHP – ARSS Infrastructure Projects Ltd, an Orissa based...
News Roundup: ICICI To Sell 27% Stake In 3i Infotech

News Roundup: ICICI To Sell 27% Stake In 3i Infotech

TEAM VCC 8 years ago
ICICI To Sell 27% Stake In 3i Infotech  – The ICICI Group plans to...
No Comments

News Roundup: Mitsui & Co buys additional 25% stake in Arch Pharmalabs for Rs 372Cr

Powered by WordPress.com VIP