With the government deciding to focus on agri-led businesses, bring in technology & innovation, strengthen R&D and remove bottlenecks from the food value chain, it’s interesting to see how the sector is preparing itself to catch the eye of all the stakeholders amid challenges, including inflation, higher percentage of food wastage, delays in policy implementation and limited private investments due to depressed margins.
In order to identify top trends, opportunities, innovations and investment sentiments within the remote, new and emerging sub-segments of the Indian food & agri industry, which is considered to be the backbone of the Indian economy, VCCircle is presenting the 6th edition of VCCircle Agri & Food Investment Summit on October 16 at ITC Grand Central, Mumbai.
This year’s summit will focus on:
- Boosting the farm input sector - Seeds, fertilisers, irrigation & farm equipment
- Scaling up warehousing, cold storages & agri-business supply chain logistics
- Evolving niche opportunities in organic foods, cattle farms, breweries & food ingredients market
- Innovations in primary & secondary processing: Food commodities, dairy & poultry, ready-to-eat packaged food
- Opportunities in farm fresh retail: Fruits, vegetables & high value commodities
Besides, to highlight innovations happening in the food & agri industry, the summit will present select companies in agri infrastructure, warehousing & supply chain logistics, dairy & poultry, primary processing, processed food, food services & retail space. If you think your company fits into the above mentioned categories, please register your nomination at email@example.com.
The summit will bring together more than 200 CEOs from top and emerging food & agri firms, government representatives, private equity fund managers, venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, bankers, advisors and management consultants who are looking to do business in agri and food space.
For sponsorship, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
For suggesting agenda and nominating speakers, write to email@example.com