Despite inherent concerns of the sector being over regulated, what is drawing investors attention in demand driven education sector in India? Is it the improved sentiments or the changing dynamics that is driving “Invest in Education” agenda? In the era of tight budgets, how are edu entrepreneurs making education more affordable, accessible, smartly delivered and job relevant? With the aim to create education as an attractive asset class, what innovative delivery models are expected to drive the industry?
To answer these questions and many more linked to the core issues such as adoption of innovation, technology, quality & affordability in the Indian core & non-core education industry, VCCircle has set the stage to host its stimulating 5th edition of VCCircle Education Investment Summit 2014.
The event is scheduled for November 27 at WelcomHotel Sheraton, Saket, New Delhi.
To identify emerging patterns of business across the education space, the event will focus on topics such as:
- Changing landscape of education delivery: What do we see next?
- Driving horizontal excellence in schools: People management, technology, quality, finance, marketing & student experience
- Future of higher education in India - Traditional vs. new age technology focused models
- Bringing together the digital world of education: E-classrooms, digital books & content, e-tutorials, test preparations, distance learning & edutainment.
- Opportunities within the under tapped vocational training market in India
For more details on the agenda, click here
This important summit will feature all leading and emerging edupreneurs, investors, consultants looking out for latest trends & next big opportunity in the K-12, higher education, training space, besides newly emerged segments such as vocational training, pre-school and interactive digital e-learning courses.
For sponsorship write to: email@example.com
For nominating speakers, write to firstname.lastname@example.org