VCCircle is bringing its exciting VCCircle Private Equity Exits Conference 2014, which will be held on January 23, Trident Nariman Point, Mumbai.
The summit will host a special panel on "Private Equity Exit Strategies For Various Sectors". The session will cover: Which are the sectors that will see most of the PE exits over the next two years? How will the industry see exits in specific sectors such as consumer, healthcare, infrastructure, manufacturing, IT, education, media & communication among others? How are exit strategies in these sectors different from each other? What are the most suited exit strategies for each sector among M&A, PE secondaries, capital markets, promoter buyback and other options?
The full day summit will also focus on: How do India private equity funds achieve high quality exits in 2014? Of the various exit strategies, which are the ones most suited for the Indian market? How will they evolve in the future? What are the growing opportunities for exits via PE secondaries, M&A transactions & promoter buybacks? How do fund managers and companies prepare for exits from day 1 of the investment? Where do the deals get stuck? How can the players overcome them? Click here to register.
- Anup Bagchi - MD & CEO, ICICI Securities Ltd
- Bala Deshpande - Sr. MD, NEA (India) Pvt Ltd
- Dr. B. S. Ajai Kumar - Founder, Chairman & CEO, HealthCare Global Enterprises Ltd
- Hetal Gandhi - MD, Tano India Advisors Pvt Ltd
- Krishnan Ganesh - Founder & Ex-CEO, TutorVista Global Pvt. Ltd
- Dr. O. P. Manchanda - CEO, Dr. Lal PathLabs Pvt. Ltd
- Padmanabh Sinha - Managing Partner, Tata Capital
- Dr. S. Subramanian - MD, Axis Capital Ltd
- Sharad Sanghi - CEO & MD, NetMagic Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Shashank Singh - Partner, Apax Partners India Advisers Private Limited
- Shantanu Rastogi - Principal, General Atlantic Pvt. Ltd.
- Shomik Mukherjee - Partner, Actis Advisers Pvt. Ltd
- Subrata Mitra - Partner, Accel India Venture Fund
- Shyam Sundar - Partner, IDFC
- Rajiv Sahney - MD, New Vernon Private Equity Ltd.
- Rajesh Srivastava - Chairman and Managing Director, Rabo Private Equity
- Rajiv Sharma - CEO, Sterling Hospitals
- S. Durgashankar - Executive Vice President Mergers & Acquisitions, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
- Vikram Nirula - Partner, India Value Fund
More speakers joining..
The summit will also host an exclusive session, VCCircle Lounge, where buyers and sellers can connect one on one in an enclosed area, where each buyer gets to connect with each seller for five minutes each. To apply for this session, contact Kanika at email@example.com or 0120-4171111
Who are the participants?
The summit will bring together leading private equity investors, promoters/CEOs and the most active dealmakers in the ecosystem.
Join us for this full-day summit as we discover the road map for high quality private equity exits in India.
For registrations, Click here or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org/0120-4171111
For unique sponsorship opportunities, write to: email@example.com;
For suggestions on content/agenda/speakers, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave Your Comment