The 7th edition of VCCircle Healthcare Investment Summit to be held on September 15 and 16 at Taj Vivanta in Mumbai will feature leading entrepreneurs/CEOs, medico-entrepreneurs, doctors, healthcare tech experts, marquee private equity and venture capital investors besides top healthcare consultants, mentors, deal makers and innovators to discuss and deliberate on the burning issues, trends & opportunity provided by healthcare sector as a whole.
Here is a brief overview of what will be covered at the two-day summit:
– Day 1 will highlight specific panels that talk about:
- Experiences of private investors in healthcare: Promise vs Reality
- PPP in healthcare: What is the way forward
- Will consolidation drive the asset heavy healthcare models?
- Evolution of the tertiary care business models: Impact of strong regional plays
- Pharma opportunities in India: OTC, drug discovery and more
- Understanding the context of ‘Make in India’ for med-tech: Indigenous medical devices, medical consumables and equipment
– Day 2 also has an attractive line-up of focused panels such as:
- Emerging healthcare delivery models: Spotlight on Home Healthcare & Birthing Centres
- Digital health play in India: Healthcare content management, patient and doctor management apps, online pharmacy, self-diagnostic devices and fitness bands
- Leveraging information technology in healthcare: Hospital management software, patient and disease data analysis and more
- Innovations in diagnostics: Genomics and emerging preventive diagnosis
To understand details of panel, click here
Besides, on the evening of September 15, we will be hosting the 3rd edition of VCCircle Healthcare Awards. This award is a unique initiative of VCCircle which aims to recognise outstanding healthcare providers who have not just made real differences in patients’ life but have also created a culture of innovations and excellence across the Indian healthcare industry. To fill up the application form or nominate a company, click here.
The last date for submitting applications is August 28, 2015.
VCCircle Healthcare Awards 2015 will recognise companies across the following categories:
- Emerging Multi Speciality Tertiary Healthcare Hospital
- Most Innovative Product/Service entity in Healthcare
- Most Indigenous Equipment/Devices company
- Most Innovative Diagnostic Service Company
- Emerging Wellness/Healthcare Retail Company
- Most Promising Healthcare Startup
The awards will be decided by an impressive and acclaimed jury panel who will meticulously go into the nominations and decide. The jury panel includes:
- Sangita Reddy – Joint MD, Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd.
- Vishal Bali – Asia Head – Healthcare, TPG Growth
- Ameera Shah – MD & CEO, Metropolis Healthcare Ltd.
- Sohil Chand – MD, Norwest Venture Partners
For branding, kiosk, display and sponsorship opportunities, write to email@example.com
Send us your views, ideas and suggestions on Twitter; use our event hashtag: #VCHISUMMIT15
To register yourself now, please click here or write to Kanika at firstname.lastname@example.org /0120-4171111.
Leave Your Comment
2 years ago
Healthcare professional aim at advancing, optimising and improving the quality...
2 years ago
Healthcare delivery services is at the crossroad of embarking on a pristine...
5 years ago
VCCircle Healthcare Investment Forum 2012, now in its 4th edition, will bring...