Gruhas Gusto, at the forefront of culinary innovation, proudly announces the launch of a unique and groundbreaking 6-month accelerator program aimed at catalyzing the growth of early-stage food companies. With strategic support from esteemed partners, including Gruhas, Jubilant Bhartia Family Office, DLF Family Office, and Anthill Ventures, Gruhas Gusto is set to redefine the landscape of the food industry through cutting-edge innovation and technology that betters living and experiences.
#1 About the Program:Gruhas Gusto stands as a transformative force in the food sector, offering a comprehensive 6-month accelerator program tailored for early-stage food companies committed to revolutionising the industry through innovation and technology. The initiative is intricately designed to provide crucial support to visionary startups, focusing on market access, brand building, partnership and distribution networks, celebrity endorsements, and access to seasoned mentors who can propel these startups to new heights.
#2 Supported by an influential consortium of forward-thinking organisations, Gruhas Gusto benefits from the collective expertise of:
- Gruhas: A venture by the people behind Puzzolana and Zerodha, invests in early-stage, venture, and debt investments in startups, founders, and teams pushing the boundaries of technology, innovation, and creativity.
- Jubilant Bhartia Family Office: A subsidiary of the Jubilant Bhartia Group, which has diverse interests in a variety of industries, including food and life sciences.
- DLF Family Office: The promoters of DLF Ltd, the country's largest real estate company, built one of India's oldest family offices.
- Anthill Ventures: A global venture capital firm and fast-growing ecosystem that invests in and scales creative enterprises across the Urban Lifestyle and Urban Tech segment that includes, but is not limited to healthtech, proptech, mediatech and now foodtech. With over 81 portfolios in just 6 years, Hyderabad-based Anthill Ventures features a proven track record of scaling and exiting firms, thanks to the companies r extensive network of 3000+ worldwide corporates, investors, and experts. Their motto: #scalewithspeed
Gruhas Gusto's mission is to empower promising culinary ventures by providing essential resources, mentorship, and growth opportunities. This structured and time-limited initiative offers selected startups in the food sector access to a comprehensive ecosystem of support, including mentorship, education, resources, networking, and often seed funding.
General Partner at Anthill Ventures, Sailesh Sigatapu shared his views: “We’re thrilled to champion the innovative spirit within the food tech industry by supporting this scaling program. Our commitment to fostering entrepreneurship and driving advancements in food technology aligns perfectly with the goals of this initiative,” he said. “Together, we aim to cultivate the next generation of trailblazers creating impactful solutions to shape the future of food innovation in India,” concluded Sigatapu.
#3 The program is further bolstered by strategic partnerships with Hindustan Times, Food Safety Works, CIBA Goa, Upaya Social Ventures, Headstart, Cokarma, Finance Box, Indigram Labs, Omnivore VC, Mumbai Angels, Fierce Kitchen, and Caspian Equity.
#4 Gruhas Gusto is uniquely positioned to empower startups in key domains, including:
- Food Production, Technology, and Agriculture: FMCG, Dairy & Allied, Meats & Poultry, and Agri-tech
- Food Service and Delivery: Restaurants & QSRs, Cloud Kitchen, Tech-Powered, Food E-commerce, Food Logistics & Infra
- Food Retail and Distribution: Retail/Distribution, Healthy Foods, Food Packaging, and Food Waste
#5 Gruhas Gusto comes from the innovators and supporters behind our Prop-tech accelerator program Gruhas Aspire, also run by Anthill Ventures, Gruhas Fund and DLF Family Office. Having successfully launched its maiden cohort in 2022, the program is now in the midst of its 2nd Cohort with 6 specially selected start-ups who are disrupting the prop-tech and built environment space.
Gruhas Gusto invites all disruptors in the food industry to join hands in cooking up something extraordinary together!
For more inquiries, please connect with the program lead: Anupam Pandey firstname.lastname@example.org