The 6th edition of VCCircle Agri & Food Investment Summit, one of the most coveted platform for entrepreneurs & private investors focussing on agri and food businesses in India, will now be held on October 28 at ITC Grand Central, Mumbai.
The summit will dive deep into changing trends, opportunities, future outlook and private investments committed towards modernising Indian food & agri businesses and their key sub segments.
Key discussions at the forum this year include:
- Boosting the farm input sector - Seeds, fertilisers, irrigation & farm equipment
- Scaling up warehousing, cold storages & agri-business supply chain logistics
- Evolving niche opportunities in organic foods, cattle farms, breweries & food ingredients market. Innovations in primary & secondary processing: food commodities, dairy & poultry, ready-to-eat packaged food
- Innovations in primary & secondary processing: Food commodities, dairy & poultry, ready-to-eat packaged food
- Opportunities in farm fresh retail: Fruits, vegetables & high value commodities
Besides, to highlight innovations happening in the food & agri industry, the summit will present select companies in agri infrastructure, warehousing & supply chain logistics, dairy & poultry, primary processing, processed food, food services & retail space. If you think your company fits into the above mentioned categories, please register your nomination at email@example.com
The summit will bring together more than 200 CEOs from top and emerging food & agri firms, government representatives, private equity fund managers, venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, bankers, advisors and management consultants who are looking to do business in agri and food space.
For sponsorship write to firstname.lastname@example.org
For nominating speakers, write to email@example.com