VCCircle Healthcare Investment Forum 2012, now in its 4th edition, will bring together the key components of India’s healthcare industry ecosystem including top healthcare entrepreneurs and CEOs, as well as partners of leading private equity and venture capital funds. The event will be held on Sept 11, 2012, at ITC Grand Central in Mumbai.
The summit last year was highly successful, witnessing over 300 participants including leading healthcare entrepreneurs and India’s largest private equity & venture capital investors. This year, it will focus on churning out emerging investment opportunities across the healthcare ecosystem and provide insights from industry heavyweights.
The full-day forum will touch upon a wide spectrum of topics ranging from opportunities in the Indian healthcare space and its sub-segments such as multi-specialty, single-specialty, healthcare equipment/devices etc., to evolving healthcare delivery models and challenges in scaling up and execution.
The summit will bring together iconic entrepreneurs who are redesigning the healthcare landscape in India today. Some of the participating speakers are:
- Dr Ajai Kumar – Chairman & CEO, HealthCare Global Enterprises Ltd
- Dr Amit Varma – President, Healthcare Religare Enterprises Ltd
- Dr A Velumani – CMD, Thyrocare Technologies Ltd
- Dr Amit Sachdeva – Director, Axiss Dental Pvt Ltd
- Ben Mathias – Executive Director, NEA
- G.V. Ravishankar – MD, Sequoia Capital
- GSK Velu – Vice-chairman, Metropolis Health Services Ltd
- K. Ravindranath – Chairman & Managing Director, Global Hospitals Group
- Dr N. Krishna Reddy – CEO, Care Hospitals Group
- Rajen Padukone – CEO, Manipal Health Systems
- Sanjay Arte – Partner, India Value Fund Advisors
- Shravan Talwar – CEO, Moolchand Healthcare
- Siddharth Dhondiyal – Director, India Value Fund Advisors
- Dr Sanjeev K. Chaudhry – CEO, Super Religare Laboratories Ltd
- Dr Vikram Chhatwal - Operating Partner, Advent International
Also, many more speakers are joining.
Join the biggest healthcare conclave in India. Click to know more.