'Private equity' or 'venture capital' are the most frequently used terms that pop up in conversations of the entrepreneurial fraternity, especially for those looking to raise funds. And it’s only important for entrepreneurs to know the basics behind such concepts as they seek to get into a long term partnership with them. In an exclusive video for the VCCircle Classroom show, Radhika Bhatt, partner at Wadia Ghandy, discusses what a fund is, the process of how a fund is formed and why, apart from other aspects. Watch the video for more.
- TechCircle.LIVE, Taj Lands End, Mumbai, 2020-01-23
- Valuation and Fundraising for Tech Startups, Courtyard Marriott Hotel, Mumbai, 2020-01-29
- Workshop on Negotiation, Documentation & Structuring of PE/VC & M&A Deals, The Lalit, Delhi, 2020-02-13
- Valuation and Fundraising for Tech Startups, Taj Yaswant Pur, Bengaluru, 2020-02-26
- VCCircle India Limited Partners Summit 2020, Trident, Nariman Point, 2020-02-27