Techcircle SaaS Forum 2012 on August 31 in Bangalore will bring together some of the leading SaaS entrepreneurs on a single platform. The speaker list also includes top venture capitalists who are favourably looking at the sector.
Atul Nanda, VP-India Operations, Salesforce.com, will do a keynote on 'A Guide To Building A SaaS Enterprise From India'.
Besides, the full agenda have panels covering areas such as the attractive SaaS business models that can be scaled rapidly; how are companies overcoming challenges to marketing, reach, distribution; targeting foreign vs domestic market; what would define successful businesses in this segment? What are the sectors that can be driven by SaaS based businesses, how do sectors affect product complexity, what are the opportunities for innovation, in addition to the various pricing strategies for SaaS based products.
Here are the other distinguished panelists:
- Ambarish Gupta - CEO & Co-founder, Knowlarity Communications
- Aneesh Reddy - Co-founder & CEO, Capillary Technologies
- Atul Nanda - VP-India Operations & APAC Partner Management, Salesforce.com
- Dhiraj Kacker - CEO & Co-Founder, Canvera Digital Technologies
- Girish Mathrubootham - Founder & CEO, Freshdesk Inc
- Lakshmanan Narayan - CEO & Co-founder, Unmetric Inc
- Mohit Bhatnagar - MD, Sequoia Capital India
- Mukul Kumar - Co-Founder and SVP Engineering, Pubmatic
- Nitin Padmawar - Co founder and CTO, Martjack
- Samudra Sen - CEO, LearningMate
- Sharad Sharma - Ex-CEO, Yahoo! India R&D
- Sharat Potharaju - CEO, MobileMotion Technologies
- Shekhar Kirani - Partner, Accel Partners
- Sriram V Iyer - Co-Founder & CTO, United Mobile Apps
- Valerie Rozycki Wagoner - CEO & Founder, Zipdial
If you are interested in attending the event, please go to or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selecting top 10 SaaS companies in India
Startups participating at the event also have the chance to get recognised as one of India’s top 10 SaaS companies. As part of the forum, we are compiling a listing of India’s top 10 emerging SaaS companies to watch out for in 2012. The selected companies will get to showcase their product in Techcircle Runway, a company showcase session of Techcircle.in SaaS Forum 2012, and can gain visibility among India’s A list venture capitalists, angel investors and entrepreneurs, besides getting written about in Techcircle.in.
If your company has shown significant market traction, created a unique product or service that can disrupt existing markets, and most importantly has a very high potential to make it big in the coming years, we are looking for you. Please send in your nominations by clicking on the link .
The last date for application is August 20. For more information on registering the event, click or write to email@example.com.