Healthcare professional aim at advancing, optimising and improving the quality of healthcare products & services in the country. The positive tailwinds of innovation, increasing awareness about quality healthcare, a rise of chronic conditions, favourable policy changes and growing demand for cost-effective local healthcare is certainly keeping the interest alive across the healthcare sector. Private investors, as witnessed in the past, are keeping a close watch on sector to spot emerging opportunities in asset light healthcare delivery models, technology plays besides itching for much awaited exits in the asset heavy healthcare delivery models.
To join the optimism, a flurry of medico-entrepreneurs throwing in their hat to create world-class healthcare products & delivery systems in India by aligning with the entrepreneurial ecosystem in healthcare fraternity. After an overwhelming response from past six editions, VCCircle is pleased to announce the 7th edition of VCCircle Healthcare Investment Summit, arguably India’s largest healthcare investment focused summit.
This one-and-a-half-day summit is scheduled for September 15-16, 2015.
The summit would offer deep insights on newer delivery models, ways adopted by the industry to ensure better access to quality healthcare ranging from tertiary care, single speciality, primary care, pharm & OTC products, diagnostics, indigenous medical devices, medical consumables, healthcare IT & infrastructure to emerging sub-segments namely e-health services, telemedicine, e-ICU, home healthcare, patient record management, localised healthcare discovery service amongst others.
Key areas to be addressed at the summit will include:
- Will Consolidation drive asset-heavy healthcare models?
- Evolution of the tertiary care business model - Key themes
- Emerging healthcare delivery models: Spotlight on home healthcare & birthing centres
- Leveraging information technology in healthcare: Digital health services, patient care management software, clinic management solutions, localised healthcare delivery services
- Experiences of private investors in healthcare - Promise vs reality
- Understanding the context of “Make in India” for Med-tech
- Pharma opportunities in India - M&D, drug discovery, bio tech & more
The summit will feature leading entrepreneurs/CEOs, doctors, healthcare tech experts, marquee private equity and venture capital investors besides top healthcare consultants, mentors, deal makers and innovators.
For displays, branding & sponsorship opportunities, write to firstname.lastname@example.org