Rio Tinto had bought the assets in 2011 for a whopping $3.9 billion.
WL Ross forayed into India in 2006 by acquiring textile firm OCM India Ltd, known for its tweed and jacket suitings, for $37 million in cash from the SK Birla Group.
The engineering and construction major had reported Rs 458.59 crore net profit in the first quarter of the last fiscal.
Jasleen Kaur Batra
Early this month Exhilway invested in Livewell Healthcare.
- Techcircle Big Data Forum 20147th Aug, 2014, Chancery Pavilion, Bangalore
- VCCircle Financial Services Investment Summit 201420th Aug, 2014, Taj Lands End, Mumbai
- Healthcare Investment Summit 201425th Sep, 2014, The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai
- VCCircle Agri & Food Investment Summit 201416th Oct, 2014, ITC Grand Central, Mumbai
- VCCircle Education Investment Summit 2014Nov, 2014, Delhi
- VCCircle Consumer Investment Summit 2015Jan, 2015, Mumbai
- VCCircle Limited Partners Investment Summit 2015Feb, 2015, Mumbai
- Techcircle Ecommerce Summit 2015Feb, 2015, Mumbai
- VCCircle Awards Summit 2015Mar, 2015, Mumbai