July 28, 2014 | Anuradha Verma
Earlier this year SBI raised Rs 10,000 crore by offloading stake to the government and institutional investors to bolster its capital adequacy ratio.
July 24, 2014 | Sainul K Abudheen
Earlier media reports had said that Rocket Internet was planning an IPO at $4 billion valuation.
July 22, 2014 | Bhawna Gupta
It is backed by StanChart IL&FS Asia Infrastructure Growth Fund, Bessemer Venture Partners and Norwegian sovereign wealth fund Government Pension Fund Global.
July 18, 2014 | Nikita Peer
At the current market price it would need to dilute 9-10 per cent through the institutional placement.
July 15, 2014 | Bhawna Gupta
The group also has two other listed firms in India—refrigerant producer Gujarat Fluorochemicals and Inox Leisure, the country’s second-largest multiplex chain.
- Techcircle Big Data Forum 20147th Aug, 2014, Chancery Pavilion, Bangalore
- VCCircle Financial Services Investment Summit 201420th Aug, 2014, Taj Lands End, Mumbai
- Healthcare Investment Summit 201425th Sep, 2014, The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai
- VCCircle Agri & Food Investment Summit 201416th Oct, 2014, ITC Grand Central, Mumbai
- VCCircle Education Investment Summit 2014Nov, 2014, Delhi
- VCCircle Consumer Investment Summit 2015Jan, 2015, Mumbai
- VCCircle Limited Partners Investment Summit 2015Feb, 2015, Mumbai
- Techcircle Ecommerce Summit 2015Feb, 2015, Mumbai
- VCCircle Awards Summit 2015Mar, 2015, Mumbai