Deepk Srinath leads the technology and emerging Sectors practice at Allegro Capital Advisors, a full service investment bank headquartered in Bangalore.
Early-stage ecosystem in India will suffer if venture capitalists overprice investments and donât make good returns.
Are early-stage investors, both in India and the USA, caught up in a bubble of their own creation?
A good mentor is a critical part of an entrepreneurâs journey. A few tips for entrepreneurs from my own experience â Choose your mentors wisely. Sometimes, finding and pitching to the right mentor is as difficult and as important as finding the right investor.
An emerging asset class, called Impact Investments, comprises investors who have social impact objectives, apart from financial returns. Wealth creation is a very important motivation for most entrepreneurs; however, it is not the only motivation for most entrepreneurs. In fact, I will stick my neck out and say that if an entrepreneur is focused only on profit maximization he or she can never build a great business.
- India Loyalty Conclave 201412th Nov, 2014, Vivanta by Taj, Mumbai
- VCCircle Education Investment Summit 201427th Nov, 2014, WelcomHotel Sheraton, Saket, New Delhi
- Techcircle Startup 201417th Dec, 2014, The Lalit Mumbai
- VCCircle Consumer Investment Summit 2015Jan, 2015, Mumbai
- VCCircle Limited Partners Investment Summit 2015Feb, 2015, Mumbai
- Techcircle Ecommerce Summit 2015Feb, 2015, Mumbai
- VCCircle Awards Summit 2015Mar, 2015, Mumbai