With the increasing growth in consumer demand & changing lifestyles, Indian consumption story is at an interesting juncture. This is driven by factors such as ease of shopping online, increasing adoption of branded products/services, rising demand for healthy ready-to-eat foods, out-of-home, convenient eating options, faster and better food delivery models, quest for healthy lifestyle and offline delivery services.
In order to identify where it is headed and spot investments trends and innovations awaiting to exploit the Indian consumer market, VCCircle is organising its 6th edition of VCCircle Consumer & Retail Investment Summit.
Key topics to be discussed at the summit:
• How to build strong product/services brands in India and its potential impact on Indian e-commerce
• The rising demand for ready-to-eat, ready-to-cook and packaged foods in India
• Reality check on out-of-home eating; quick service, fine dine restaurants
and food delivery market in India
• How to effectively build high end the ‘luxury brands’ market in India
• Delivering and managing experience of online and offline consumers
Besides, we are hosting a special session titled VCCircle Showcase for promising and innovative consumer and retail focused companies. Here, representatives of five enterprises will make presentations on their businesses, differentiation, traction, market opportunity and how they plan to disrupt existing ecosystem and create value.
The conference will bring together top CEOs, senior executives representing India’s biggest, emerging and innovative consumer companies and leading institutional and private equity investors to indentify the future path for the consumer industry.
For branding, kiosk, display & sponsorship opportunities, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
To nominate speakers, please share a brief profile at email@example.com
To avail early bird discounts, Register now or write to Sandeep/Ipshita at /0120-4171111.