The VCCircle Network, in collaboration with Loylty Rewardz, will hold the 5th edition of VCCircle India Loyalty Conclave, on January 22nd, 2016 at Hyatt Regency, Mumbai. This will be one of the largest conferences on loyalty practices in India. The conference will focus on the evolving loyalty ecosystem in the retail and banking sectors, along with the general trends and practices governing the business of loyalty in India.
The conference will bring together more than 200 of India's top CMOs, CXOs, innovators, and customer retention and engagement specialists from leading brands and businesses. The conclave will take a comprehensive look at how the concept of loyalty has changed with stakeholder coalitions using loyalty initiatives to cultivate brand loyalty.
Participants will also discuss how coalition-based loyalty programmes between banking and retail provide an answer to the limitation of individual loyalty programmes. They will also share their views on the problem of small data silos, the technical and legal imperatives and how to overhaul the concept of consumer relations in India.
Main topics to be covered during the conclave are:
- Loyalty coalition: Overcoming the dilemma.
- Increasing consumer outreach: Scaling up numbers through collaboration.
- Unravelling consumer behaviour through data analytics.
- Designing effective digital loyalty programmes: Reducing churn beyond deals and offers.
- Digitising collaborative loyalty programmes.
- Innovating loyalty: Startups show the way.
For the detailed agenda, click here.
For branding and sponsorship opportunities, write to Manpinder at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send us your views, ideas and suggestions on Twitter; use our event hashtag: #VCCLOYALTY.