Are you an entrepreneur, investor or founder of a growth stage company? Then this is your go-to event to know what is happening in the Silicon Valley of India. Besides being the hub for technology, the city presents several business opportunities in real estate; food services & technology and healthcare services & products besides housing an elite clan of entrepreneurs disrupting traditional sectors through innovation.
VCCircle Bengaluru Investment Summit 2015 is scheduled for July 23, 2015 at Vivanta By Taj, Bengaluru.
Key highlights of the summit:
– South India’s largest investment conclave covering traditional as well as emerging sectors besides technology
– Hear from K Ganesh, serial entrepreneur and partner, GrowthStory.in and chairman, Portea Medical, on “Entrepreneurship opportunities in today’s world – what to start?“
– Hear leading investors share their views on current business sentiments and future trends
– Learn how technology is disrupting major traditional sectors
– Capture what’s driving Bengaluru’s real estate and infrastructure market
– Attend sessions on how to create products with global appeal
– Spot opportunities in building businesses serving the bottom of the pyramid
– Network with peers, industry leaders, mentors, decision makers and advisors
Click here to have a look at the panel-wise programme.
Here is the list of confirmed speakers attending the summit:
Abhijit Saha – Co-founder, Director & Chef, Caperberry & Fava
Amuleek Singh Bijral – Founder & CEO, Chai Point
Ashwini Kumar – Chief Operating Officer, Nitesh Estates Ltd
Bharati Jacob – Founder & Partner, Seedfund
Brahmanand Hegde – MD & CEO, Vistaar Financial Services Pvt. Ltd
Deepak Natraj – MD, Aarin Capital
Dr. Ajay Bakshi – MD & CEO, Manipal Hospitals
Eric Savage – Co-founder & CEO, Unitus Capital
Hari Buggana – MD, InvAscent
Harish Narasappa – Founder Partner, Samvad Partners
Juggy Marwaha – MD – South India, JLL
K. Chandrasekhar – Founder & CEO, Forus Health Pvt. Ltd
K. Pandia Rajan – Founder, Ma Foi Group
Kumar Shiralagi – MD, Kalaari Capital Advisors P Ltd
K Ganesh – Serial Entrepreneur & Partner, GrowthStory.in and Chairman, Portea Medical
Lovaii Navlakhi – Founder and CEO, International Money Matters
M Murali – MD, Shriram Properties Pvt. Ltd
Mallikarjun Sundaram – Co-founder, President & CEO, Mitra Biotech
Mohan Alexander – CEO and Co-founder, Copal Amba
Musthafa PC – CEO, iD Fresh Food (India) Pvt. Ltd
Rakesh Kalra – Founder & CEO, UrbanPro.com
Shashaank Shekhar Singhal – Co-founder & CEO, Dazo
Siddhartha Das – General Partner, Ventureast
Siddharth Dhondiyal – MD, India Value Fund Advisors
Srikrishna Ramamoorthy – Partner, Unitus Seed Fund
Tarun Mehta – Co-founder, Ather Energy
Vamsi Krishna – Co-founder & CEO, Vedantu
Vishal Mirchandani – CEO- Retail & Commercial, Brigade Enterprises Limited
Vishnukant C Bhutada – MD, Shilpa Medicare Ltd
Vishwaprasad Alva – MD, Skanray Technologies Pvt. Ltd
YS Prabhakar – CEO, Sutures India
Register now or write to Kanika at email@example.com//0120-4171111 to avail early bird registration.
Send us your views, ideas and suggestions on Twitter; use our event hashtag #vccblr15.
Leave Your Comment
3 years ago
Bengaluru as a city commands an unparalleled position when it comes to...
3 years ago
Entrepreneurship has been integral to Bengaluru and VCCircle has been committed...
3 years ago
Celebrated as the Silicon Valley of India Bengaluru as a city has been closely...