It’s a little over a week left for the 3rd edition of VCCircle Chennai Investment Summit 2015 on March 12 at Hyatt Regency, Chennai.
Tamil Nadu in general and Chennai in particular has been vying for the top spot as an entrepreneur destination among southern capitals. The state has been a breeding ground for several cutting edge startups and companies in areas such as technology, consumer internet, big data and analytics, healthcare, shared services or non-technology plays like manufacturing and financial services.
The state has bred several high profile entrepreneurs too who have made a mark in the national stage.
As part of VCCircle’s mission to create knowledge forums for entrepreneurs and investors across the breadth and width of the nation, it has been conducting conferences in several state capitals and Tier I cities such as Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Pune and Hyderabad since 2008. After all, entrepreneurship is not limited to Bengaluru, Delhi and Mumbai.
This is the third time, VCCircle is organising its successful state forum in Chennai to bring together the entrepreneurs, investors, bankers and the others in the startup and investing ecosystem.
Some of the key speakers at the forum include Dr GSK Velu, MD, Trivitron Healthcare Ltd, Dr GNS Reddy, MD, Akshayakalpa Frams & Foods, Gopal Srinivasan, Chairman and MD, TVS Capital, Heramb Hajarnavis, Founder & MD, Sealink Capital Partners, Sarath Naru, MD, Ventureeast, Soumya Rajan, MD, Waterfield Advisors, among others (See the full list here).
We seek to discuss what makes Chennai a preferred base for next generation enterprises; How conducive is the growth environment for entrepreneurs in terms of availability of angel and venture capital, talent pool, tech support, clarity on regulatory and corporate governance? How private equity can boost growth capital flows to emerging companies in the south etc.
Key topics to be discussed:
– South India’s entrepreneurial DNA and what it means for deal makers
– Entrepreneur talk on ‘Made in South’ – Decoding success stories from south Indian entrepreneurs who have gone a long way to make their brand really big
– Investor Talk on ‘Building promoter – investor partnerships, negotiations, due diligence and corporate governance’
– The challenges and opportunities in raising the bar for family-run businesses: Nurturing legacy assets, business portfolios, family culture and professional values
– Brewing early stage start-up ecosystem in the city: Contributions from budding entrepreneurs, innovative start-ups and early stage investors
– Challenges and opportunities for venture capital backed companies in Chennai.
Join us on 12th March at Hyatt Regency, Chennai.
The summit provides a unique opportunity to network with 200+ leading and emerging entrepreneurs, next generation leaders, business families, private equity and venture capital investors and deal makers to discuss and debate the investment opportunities in the South.
For thought leadership & sponsorship opportunities, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
To nominate speakers, please share a brief profile at email@example.com