Founders of India's top and fast-growing emerging companies will share their experience in building their businesses at VCCircle Emerging Enterprises Summit to be held on January 31 at Le Meridian, New Delhi.
Here is the list of entrepreneurs speaking at the event;
Special entrepreneur addresses by:
Dev Lall - CEO & MD, Bakers Circle
Dhruv Shringi - Co-Founder & CEO, Yatra.com
Dr Mahipal S Sachdev - CMD, Centre for Sight Group of Eye Hospitals
Kunwer Sachdeva - MD, Su-Kam Power Systems
G.S Bhalla - CEO & MD, Cocoberry Retail
Hitendra Chaturvedi - Founder & MD, Reverse Logistics Company
Nikhil Kumar - Joint MD, TD Power Systems Ltd
Sanjay Kapoor - MD, Genesis Colors
Rakesh Malhotra - Founder and Chairman, Luminous Power Technologies
The summit aims to address issues related to evolving strategies for fund raising, business transformation, debt capital requirement for churning working capital and liquidity pressures. It would also address sector-specific issues in manufacturing/ engineering, food & agriculture, healthcare, consumer internet, and education.
The forum will also address issues related to mergers and acquisitions, key factors essential for a successful and remarkable IPO, time taken to adopt information technology to keep pace with global commands, various challenges and complexities involved with traditionally operating industries. It will serve as a platform for ambitious promoters/entrepreneurs to gather and draw attention on different industry verticals.
Besides entrepreneurs, the following private equity investors, bankers and others will also share their perspectives:
- Amit Chander - Partner, Baring Private Equity Partners India Ltd
- Dhanpal Jhaveri - Partner & CEO, Everstone Capital Advisors
- Dhruv Shringi - Co-Founder & CEO, Yatra Online Pvt. Ltd
- Kaushik Guha Thakurta - President, Resurgent India Limited
- Gaurav Mathur - MD, IEP Fund Advisors Private Limited
- Mark Silgardo - Sr Managing Partner, IL&FS Investment Managers Limited
- S. Subramanian - MD, Axis Capital Ltd
- S Harikrishnan - MD, Avigo Capital Partners
- Ravi Tyagi - Head SME, National Stock Exchange of India
Block your calendar today for this exclusive summit.