VCCircle India Limited Partner Summit, an annual meeting ground for Asia-focused limited partners and country’s leading general partners will witness LPs revealing the Indian PE report card and share insights on how 2015 can be an exciting investment vintage. The summit focusing on ‘Invest in India’ theme would bring out LPs views on mistakes made by GPs during the go-go days of 2006-07 and discussions around the current state of LP-GP partnerships in India, fees, structure, co-investment rights, risk-return fundamentals, scrutiny revolving around exits, proven fundraising models and much more.
The event is scheduled to be held on February 18, 2015 at Trident Nariman Point, Mumbai.
Anand Prasanna -Morgan Creek (Shanghai); Jane Rowe-Ontario Teachers Pension Plan; Jaganath Swamy – Harbourvest Partners (Asia) Limited; Vikram Raju – Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners, Nupur Garg – IFC, Viswanathan Parameswar – Adveq Management. Many others are joining.
* Investing in the ‘New India’ paradigm
* Fast-tracking Indian economy – Hype vs reality
* VCCircle Insights: Quick insightful discussions on themes covering the Indian investing landscape.
* Exit Showcase: Special session showcasing select entrepreneurs talking on the role of PEs from entry to exit, providing value-creation for shareholders.
* GP Showcase: Leading GPs, currently raising funds, will showcase their strategies and talk about the India opportunity and what makes them unique.
The summit will bring together India & Asia-focused LPs and the country’s most promising GPs, fund managers, corporate leaders and economists.
Besides, the summit would feature VCCircle Awards, which will recognise, honour and celebrate the entrepreneurial ventures which have created fast growing and sustainable businesses with the backing of private equity and venture capital funding.
The awards night and dinner will be held on evening of February 18, 2015, at Trident, Nariman Point, Mumbai. The companies can nominate themselves or be nominated by their PE/VC investor. For more information, please visit: awards.vccircle.com
Be an integral part of India’s premier private equity summit; write to email@example.com for thought leadership, branding & sponsorship opportunities.
For nominating speakers, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
or write to Sandeep/ Ipshita at email@example.com or call 0120-4171111