With an aim to attract private investments into the cash-starved Indian education industry where innovative entrepreneurs are trying to change the landscape, VCCircle is presenting the 5th edition of VCCircle Education Investment Summit.
The event is scheduled to be held on November 27 at Hotel Sheraton, Saket, New Delhi.
This year, the summit will focus on topics such as:
- Changing landscape of education delivery: What do we see next?
- Driving horizontal excellence in schools: People management, technology, quality, finance, marketing & student experience
- Future of higher education in India - Traditional vs. new-age technology focused models
- Bringing together the digital world of education: E-classrooms, digital books & content, e-tutorials, test preparations, distance learning & edutainment.
- Opportunities within the under-tapped vocational training market in India.
For more details on the agenda, click here
We will also host VCCircle Showcase session, where five innovative education-focused companies will make presentations on their business, differentiation, traction, product market opportunity and how they will disrupt existing ecosystem to create value. Click Here to apply
Last date to apply for VCCircle Showcase is November 12th, 2014, by 12:00 pm
This summit will feature leading edupreneurs, investors, consultants looking out for latest trends & next big opportunity in the K-12, higher education and training space, besides newly emerged segments such as vocational training, pre-school and interactive digital e-learning courses.
For sponsorship write to: email@example.com
For nominating speakers, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register now to avail yourself of a discount of 20% till Oct 30 and thereafter get a 10% discount till Nov 7 or write to Sandeep/Ipshita at email@example.com or call 0120-4171111.
Leave Your Comment