As we enter the New Year, we are proud to announce India's first entrepreneur and angel investor forum, a unique platform for early stage entrepreneurs, angel investors and other seed stage investing groups, to be held on January 20, 2011 at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi.
The objective of the event is to bring together the angel and seed stage investors and early stage entrepreneurs cutting across various industry sectors, help them share ideas, connect and network.
The early stage investing is gaining momentum in India. It's not just organised angel groups that are driving this trend, but there are hundreds of successful entrepreneurs, professionals and high net worth individuals who have got into the early stage investment action. There are several sources of capital for an entrepreneur. But angels find it difficult to get dealflow and entrepreneurs find it tough to get through to suitable investors. There has not been an independent forum that brought together these investors and entrepreneurs on a single platform, and help them get to know each other, and discuss key issues in investment at this stage.
At the full day forum - which will have panelists like established angels, early stage investors, experienced startup CEOs and senior management professionals - you will get:
- To meet top angels, super angels, and seed investors in India
- Learn how angel and early stage deals are done in India
- Learn how angel investments can be made more successful
- Learn what do investors look for in companies, founders and teams
- Learn about exit opportunities for angels
- To know how to land a Series A after an angel round
- To know how to structure your board composition in your startup
- To hear successful case studies of angel funded companies
- To know how to strike partnership with value added or strategic angels
VCCircle Lounge: A speed dating event where 20 hot companies will get to meet 20 angels/angel groups.
- Scaling up a business (Mentoring session by experienced business coaches)
- Finance for startups
- Legal workshop for entrepreneurs
- Hiring strategy for startups
We will be updating you with more details in the next few days. Online registration is open, and we have a 30% discount on registration fee (Rs 5,000) running till January 03.
If you need to know more about Lounge and other details, write to email@example.com.
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Varun Sahni on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0120-4171111.