With only 3 days to go for Techcircle Digital Gaming Forum 2013 on November 29, Mumbai, we at Techcircle are launching a listing of India’s Top 10 Emerging Gaming Product/Service Companies in India. The list will be published on Techcircle and VCCircle website two days before the event.
Techcircle Digital Gaming Forum 2013, in its second edition, presented by Nazara Technologies, will identify what will create large and sustainable gaming businesses in India. The forum will bring together more than 150 CEOs representing top and emerging digital gaming companies, developers, entrepreneurs, and venture capital and angel investors betting on this space.
The top 10 emerging digital gaming companies being listed will be shortlisted based on big idea, innovation, UI, market opportunity, consumer traction and engagement. If you would like to apply or recommend a company, click here to fill the application form. Last date for sending your entries is November 20 (Wednesday).
The full day conference will discuss and debate on: building large, sustainable and scalable gaming businesses in India; how companies maximise revenue potential across all platforms; how Indian brands engage with consumers through gaming; opportunities in Indian mobile gaming; how companies overcome the challenges to monetising mobile gaming; raising venture capital and angel funding for gaming companies; gaming for global markets from India; as well as insights on discovery, business and economics of gaming apps. Click here for more details.
- Alok Kejriwal – CEO & Co-Founder, Games2win
- Anuj Tandon – Co-Founder & COO, Rolocule Games
- Arun Menon – Founder & CEO, AppsDaily Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Bhavin Pandya – Founder & COO, Rummycircle
- Deepak Gullapalli – Founder & CEO, Ace2Three
- Deepak Taneja – Head Ecommerce and Digital Marketing, Nokia India
- M. G. Dayanidhi – MD – Asia Pacific, Digital Chocolate
- Manish Agarwal – CEO, Reliance Entertainment
- Manoj Gupta – Head VAS, Micromax Informatics Ltd
- Manish Malik – VP – Gaming, Hungama Digital Media
- Mohit Sureka – Founder & CEO, Spiel Studios Pvt Ltd
- Nitish Mittersain – CEO & Founder, Nazara Group
- Prashant Ojha – Head – Sales & Marketing, India, Srilanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, EA
- Rahul Chandra – MD, Helion Advisors Pvt. Ltd
- Rohith Bhat – MD & CEO, Robosoft Technologies
- Samir Bangara – Co-founder & MD, Qyuki.com
- Sasha Mirchandani – Managing Partner, KAE Capital
- Shailesh Lakhani – Principal, Sequoia Capital
- Vikram Vaidyanathan – Director, Matrix Partners
- Virat Singh Khutal – Co-Founder & CEO, Twist Mobile
- Vishal Gondal – Founder & Ex-CEO, Indiagames.com
.. and many more are joining.
At the forum, we also have a special Techcircle Pavillion, where companies can use kiosks to display their product and innovation to the participating entrepreneurs, game developers, investors and consultants. Each pavilion kiosk is priced at Rs 15,000 plus taxes. Contact email@example.com for more details.
You can follow the updates on the event on twitter (hashtag: ##TDGF13), LinkedIn and Facebook.
For sponsorship, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For suggesting agenda/nominating speakers, write to email@example.com.
For registrations, write to Kanika at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0120-4171111.
Leave Your Comment
5 years ago
With 3 days to go for Techcircle Digital Gaming Forum 2013 on 29th Nov, Mumbai,...
5 years ago
The second edition of Techcircle Digital Gaming Forum 2013 is just three days...
5 years ago
With only 1 day to go for Techcircle Digital Gaming Forum 2013, scheduled for...