After conducting seven successful editions of Techcircle Ecommerce Forum, The VCCircle Network is back with a grander and bigger eighth edition. The Techcircle India Ecommerce Summit, the biggest ecommerce summit in India, to be held on February 10-11 at The Westin, Gurgaon, will make an effort to holistically look at various aspects of ecommerce and discuss threadbare the burning issues related to the sector.
The two-day summit will host an attractive gathering of experienced and budding entrepreneurs along with an impressive line-up of angels, VCs and PE investors who have been actively contributing to the ecommerce ecosystem in India. At the same time, participants can also look out for attractive avenues to connect with their ideal investors and mentors and gain valuable insights on building businesses and nurturing ventures.
The summit will raise intriguing questions associated with ecommerce in India and address them by providing innovative solutions. Monetisation and profitability, logistics and last-mile connectivity, rise of hyperlocal, and angel bubble are among the issues that will be covered.
Here is the list of topics that will come up for discussion at the summit.
- Way to profitability in Indian ecommerce - Doing it the Alibaba way?
- Is consolidation the way forward?
- Moving on from discounts and offers to better unit economics
- Rise of hyperlocal and on-demand services and the post Fo-Mo world
- Creating service ecommerce: Managing quality while scaling up
- Key to selling your brand online and navigating the channel conflict
- Serving the last mile - Keeping logistics and reverse logistics, warehousing and automation at the core
- Experience offline, buy online: Lessons from online players creating offline touch points
- The angel bubble - Impact on the Indian startup ecosystem
- Creating niche ecommerce businesses
- The rise of the talented amateur - home cooks, home stays and new marketplaces
You can also watch out for unique platforms to connect entrepreneurs and investors. For details and the full agenda, click here
For branding and sponsorship opportunities, write to Nayab at email@example.com.
Send us your views, ideas and suggestions on Twitter; use our event hashtag: #TCEcomm.