India’s so called conservative metropolis is hitting the headlines in creating a fierce tech wave among the host of innovative startups which have set up their shops in the city of Chennai and are targeting global markets. VCCircle Chennai Investment Summit 2015 aims to highlight interesting facts from the founders & CEOs of such promising new-age companies on their customer acquisitions strategies, acquiring & retaining talent, product building, drawing investors interest and how they have managed to create global footprint while being stationed in Chennai.
Know this & much more happening in the investment ecosystem in Chennai at the VCCircle Chennai Investment Summit 2015 on March 12 at Hyatt Regency, Chennai.
- South India's entrepreneurial DNA & what it means for deal makers
- Made in south - decoding success stories from south Indian entrepreneurs who have gone a long way to make their brand really big
- Building promoter-investor partnerships; negotiations; due diligence & corporate governance
- Challenges & opportunities in raising the bar for family-run businesses: Nurturing legacy assets, business portfolios, family culture, professional values
- Sector focus insights on healthcare delivery services & medical equipment, education services & delivery, engineering products, real estate, banking, food & agri products
There will be a gathering of 200+ entrepreneurs, next generation leaders, business families, private equity & venture capital investors and deal makers to discuss and debate on the brewing investment opportunities in the South.
For more details on the agenda, click here
Register now to avail early bird discounts of 20% till 19th Feb or write to Sandeep at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0120-4171111.
For thought leadership & sponsorship opportunities, write to email@example.com
To nominate speakers, please share a brief profile at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave Your Comment