The second edition of VCCircle Financial Services Investment Summit, scheduled for August 20 at Taj Lands End, Mumbai will bring in a good mix of participation from companies, reflecting business diversity and investor interest.
- The conference will feature keynote address by Leo Puri, MD of UTI Asset Management Co. Ltd, who in his career of more than 30 years has advised leading financial institutions, conglomerates, investment institutions, regulators and government officials in developing knowledge, handling strategy and operational issues affecting the financial services sector.
- Other panellists will include industry stalwarts such as V Vaidyanathan of Capital First Ltd, M.K Sinha of IDFC Alternatives, Samit Ghosh of Ujjivan Financial Services Pvt Ltd, Sudip Bandyopadhyay of Destimoney Securities, Shankar Narayanan of The Carlyle Group, Sanjay Agarwal of Au Financiers (India) Limited, Suneet Maheshwari of L&T Financial Services and many others who have served the Indian financial services industry in the changing economic environment.
This year, the conference will touch upon a variety of topics that are hugely relevant to the Indian financial ecosystem, such as:
- Opportunities driving entrepreneurship in the Indian financial services industry
- Delivering innovative, extended and hassle-free services to foster financial inclusion
- Fostering private investments in the Indian financial services sector
- Role of data and information in disciplining the financial services space
- Sector-focused panel discussions on: Banks, NBFCs, housing finance, infrastructure financing services, insurance businesses and exchanges & brokerages
As the good days are here, the exciting growth potential in the Indian financial services space is a compelling reason for key stakeholders and players from banking, NBFCs, financial inclusion, stock broking, advisory, wealth management, private equity and M&As to be part of insightful discussions and interactions.
For registration, write to Sandeep/ Ipshita at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0120-4171111.
For sponsorship, write to: email@example.com.
For suggesting agenda and nominating speakers, write to firstname.lastname@example.org