The 4th edition of India Loyalty Conclave presented by VCCircle and Loylty Rewardz, a leading loyalty management company, aims to bring India’s top marketers, technology players, loyalty experts and loyalty heads from retail & consumer focused businesses together under a single roof.
The summit will be held on November 12 at Vivanta By Taj, Mumbai.
Participants can join discussions on marketing practices, technology game and loyalty trends for customer centric businesses. Experts will talk on the following topics:
- Need for capturing customer data: Laying the groundwork to make loyalty programmes effective
- Have loyalty programmes really taken off in India? Deriving conclusions from the mature markets in the West and understanding the role played by analytics
- Hits and misses in Indian loyalty programmes – A reality check on the science of loyalty practices
- Decoding the future of loyalty marketing discipline in India
- Emerging loyalty trends in consumer retail
For more details on the agenda, click here
This summit will bring together more than 120 CMOs, CXOs, loyalty experts, technology players as well as customer retention and engagement specialists from leading consumer brands and businesses, including retail, online, travel, hospitality and financial service industry to discuss the future of Indian loyalty ecosystem.
Register now or you can even write to Sandeep/Ipshita at email@example.com or call 0120-4171111.
For sponsorship write to firstname.lastname@example.org
For nominating speakers, write to email@example.com
Leave Your Comment
4 years ago
With thousands of retailers dealing with crores of consumers on a daily basis,&...
4 years ago
Customers love deals, offers, discounts, coupons but are these discounts...
3 years ago
Loyalty programmes have just taken off in India. These are early days in the...