Bengaluru as a city commands an unparalleled position when it comes to technological advancements. With technology being the growth driver for all major sectors in the country, it presents an array of opportunities for entrepreneurs looking to disrupt the traditional businesses in the country. Be it healthcare, bio-technology, education, real estate, financial services, food services and retail, we are witnessing a change in how technology is being used to transform businesses, deliver value to consumers and create scalable business models.
Join us at the 7th annual edition of VCCircle Bengaluru Investment Summit on July 23 at Vivanta by Taj, Bengaluru to capture recent technology developments for non-tech sectors, emerging segments driving investments and much more.
The summit would be a meeting ground for leading CEOs, entrepreneurs, emerging business owners, private equity and venture capital investors besides advisors and consultants involved in building global businesses from Bengaluru.
Here’s what the summit would cover through the day carefully interspersed with ample networking opportunities:
– Building businesses to serve ‘bottom of the pyramid’
– Growing Appetite for food services business in Bengaluru
– Deep dive into Bengaluru’s real estate and infrastructure market
– Technology disruptions in healthcare and bio-technology, education and financial services
– Creating global products while being in Bengaluru – aeronautics, automobiles, heavy engineering and textiles
For branding, kiosk, display and sponsorship opportunities, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
at super discounted rates till June 17 or write to Sandeep/Kanika at email@example.com/0120-4171111.
Send us your views, ideas and suggestions on twitter, use event hashtag #vccblr15.