South India’s much-awaited investment summit, VCCircle Entrepreneurs Summit – Bengaluru, which is into its 6th edition, will be an interesting mix of chat show, success stories, special addresses and quick insight sessions. See what we have in store for you at this year’s summit:
- A chat show featuring two most sought-after entrepreneurs from the south
- VCCircle ‘Ten on Ten’, a structured networking session with prominent investors and companies. (To be on the guest list for this session, share your interest at Vijay@vccircle.com)
- Expert’s talk on “How Bengaluru can retain its edge as a top entrepreneurial destination?
- CEOs’ views on “How acquisitions change the way of doing businesses; what makes Bengaluru a breeding ground for startups?
- Sharp insights on promising sectors in the south: Food and QSR businesses, healthcare and real estate
The summit, scheduled for June 18 at Vivanta by Taj, Bengaluru, will bring together south India’s top and emerging entrepreneurs, CEOs, investors and professionals from businesses across sectors such as healthcare, manufacturing, consumer, financial services, real estate, infrastructure and technology.
Following are the speakers:
Phanindra Sama – Co-Founder & CEO, redBus
Tara Prasad Mohapatra – Chairman & CEO, Asian Health Alliance
Udayant Malhoutra – MD & CEO, Dynamatic Technologies Limited
Ashish Gupta – Senior MD, Helion Advisors Pvt. Ltd
Samir Kumar – MD, Inventus Capital Partners
Gandharv S Bakshi – Co-founder & CEO, Lumos
Mohammed Hussain Naseem – Co-Founder & CEO, GetActive
*More speakers are joining.
Click here to follow us for more details on confirmed speakers and agenda details.
Click here for registration or write to Sandeep/ Shikhil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0120-4171111.
For sponsorship, write to: email@example.com.
Leave Your Comment
1 year ago
Bangalore has lived up its sobriquet, Silicon Valley of India, by being a classic example of urbanisation. In fact, inspired by the growth of technology...
2 years ago
Celebrated as the Silicon Valley of India Bengaluru as a city has been closely associated with IT sector in the country. But it has much...
3 years ago
We are proud to announce that V Balakrishnan, Partner and Chairman – Investment Committee, Reservoir Investment Managers (The Exfinity Fund), and former CFO of Infosys...