The stage is set for a reboot of the Indian economy with a strong government at the centre, an environment for unleashing the next stage of economic reforms, and an improved perception among consumers, investors and the business community. The new government has promised to make it easier to do business through speedier clearances and stable tax policies, raising the investors' and entrepreneurs' hope of a rosier future after years of low growth and high inflation.
Institutional investors across the globe have very keenly watched the changed economic and political setting in India, and are now beginning to have a conversation about India. Limited partners (LPs) also note that if the golden era of the private equity in India were to start now, it would last longer. To identify the right path for a successful private equity business in India, and map the current pain points, challenges and opportunities as we usher in the new era of Indian private equity industry, VCCircle presents the 6th edition of its immensely successful flagship conference VCCircle India Limited Partners Summit on February 18, 2015 in Mumbai.
VCCircle India Limited Partners Summit is the annual meeting ground for India- and Asia-focused LPs and the country's general partners (GPs) to debate the crucial issues governing the Indian private equity and investing landscape. The summit attracts top notch speakers from the private equity, economic and policy making world, and has so far hosted over 200 speakers and more than 1,000 participants in the past five editions.
The 6th edition of India Limited Partner summit will draw discussions around following topics:
- Investing in the 'New India' paradigm
- Fastracking Indian economy - Hype vs Reality
- View from the top : LPs reveal Indian PE report card and will 2015 be an exciting investment vintage ?
- India- the land of rising billionaires & the local investor capital driven risk capital industry
- VCCircle Insights/ Red Hot Panels : Quick insightful discussions on the fast growing themes in the Indian investing landscape
- Red Hot 1 : Infrastructure & Real Estate
- Red Hot 2 : From dotcom bust to venture capital boom
- Red Hot 3: Public Equities and quick returns
- Red Hot 4 - Special Situations And Private Debt
- Red Hot 5 : Big Deals Are Back - where are we headed?
The summit will also host exclusive sessions:
a) Exit Showcase. Here VCCircle handpicks five entrepreneurs to talk about the role of PE from entry to exit thereby providing value-creation for all shareholders
b) GP Showcase: For this session, VCCircle handpicks 5 GPs who are currently fundraising to showcase their strategies
The summit will bring together leading global LPs, India's leading GPs, regulators and policy makers, economists, and corporate leaders.
Be an integral part of India’s premier private equity summit, write to email@example.com for thought leadership, branding & sponsorship opportunities.
For suggesting agenda and nominating speakers, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
or write to Sandeep/ Ipshita at email@example.com or call 0120-4171111.