The deadline for sending nominations for best PE/VC funded companies, investment banks and law firms for VCCircle Awards 2014 has been extended to December 20, 6 pm.
VCCircle Awards 2014 is a part of VCCircle's continued efforts to recognise companies based on the financial performance and the impact they have had on the industry it serves and the economy in general. The initiative will also commend the best investment banks and law firms which have facilitated these deals.
The jury this year - representing industry veterans, academicians and top consultants - will comprise:
Raamdeo Agarwal - Joint MD, Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd.
Rajiv Luthra - Managing Partner, Luthra & Luthra Law Offices
Sri Rajan - Senior Partner, Bain & Co India
Sanjiv Bikhchandani - Founder & Vice-Chairman, Info Edge India Ltd.
VK Bansal - Chairman, Investment Banking, Morgan Stanley India (Chairman)
Click here for the online application form.
Best Portfolio Companies
This year, VCCircle Awards will pick two companies in Emerging & Mid/Mature Market that have raised at least one round of funding since January 1, 2008. The sector categories are:
1. Best PE/VC-backed Consumer Products/Services Company
2. Best PE/VC-backed Financial Services Company
3. Best PE/VC-backed Healthcare Company
4. Best PE/VC-backed Infrastructure Company
5. Best PE/VC-backed Manufacturing Company
6. Best PE/VC-backed IT Company
7. Best PE/VC-backed Education Company
8. Best PE/VC-backed Media & Communication Company
9. Best PE/VC-backed Cleantech Company
10. Best PE/VC-backed Consumer Internet Company
Best Intermediaries (Law Firms & Investment Banks)
Also, the awards will recognise the best intermediaries—law firms and investment banks—that have facilitated such investments.
1. Investment Bank of the Year (Bulge bracket)
2. Investment Bank of the Year (Mid-market)
3. Law Firm of the Year (Bulge bracket)
4. Law Firm of the Year (Mid-market)
The time frame for awards for investment banks and law firms categories will be from October 2012 till September 2013. Click here for the online application form.
For any query, contact Komal Shah at 022-61214000 email@example.com
Participation at awards ceremony: For details, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kanika on 0120-4171111.