Entrepreneurship has been integral to Bengaluru and VCCircle has been committed in delivering the most thought-provoking dialogue between industry stalwarts, entrepreneurs and marquee private investors weaving the entrepreneurial ecosystem in India’s technology capital. Through our chain of investment summits across India, we bring the best out in terms of emerging opportunities, investment trends defining upcoming segments and a one-of-its-kind networking platform with a curated set of like-minded people.
Here are a few reasons why you can’t afford to miss attending the 7thedition of VCCircle Bengaluru Investment Summit on July 23 at Vivanta By Taj, Bengaluru:
- Be a part of South India’s largest investment conclave covering traditional as well as emerging sectors besides technology
- Map entrepreneurial trends, investment sentiments and budding business opportunities perused by entrepreneurs to achieve incisive growth
- Learn how technology is disrupting major traditional sectors and changing the way technology is consumed
- Capture what’s driving Bengaluru’s real estate and infrastructure market
- Attend sessions on how to create products with global appeal
- Spot opportunities in building businesses serving bottom of the pyramid
- Hear leading investors share views on current business sentiments and future trends
- Network with peers, industry leaders, mentors, decision makers and advisors
Click here to have a look at confirmed speakers and a detailed agenda.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback on the agenda and speaker nominations.
Register now or write to Kanika at email@example.com/0120-4171111 to avail early bird registration.
Lastly, do send us your views, ideas and suggestions on Twitter, use our event hashtag #vccblr15.
Leave Your Comment
3 years ago
Celebrated as the Silicon Valley of India Bengaluru as a city has been closely...
2 years ago
VCCircle Bengaluru Investment Summit 2015 scheduled for 23rd July, 2015 at...
2 years ago
VCCircle Bengaluru Investment Summit 2015, the most coveted and the largest...