Techcircle will hold the second edition of its immensely successful Techcircle SaaS Forum on August 7, 2013, at The Chancery Pavilion Hotel in Bengaluru. Our special early bird discount expires tomorrow (July 30).
Our special panel on ‘Scaling-up & Growth Hacking Techniques for SaaS companies’ will share insights on how SaaS product start-ups can scale up. The panel will cover important issues such as: How do companies make the transition from small to big? How do they convert from high touch to low touch? How do you get the product positioning right to generate the required inbound traction? How do early stage companies go international successfully?
As a company grows, the advantage of being agile with product development, sales and other functions go away to some extent. How do you ensure a competitive element in your product? How quickly can one build a high quality product and become a leader in its space? What are the key pieces of successful execution? Don’t miss this session.
Our special company showcase session, Techcircle Runway, will present half a dozen handpicked SaaS companies that will cover product details, innovations, market opportunities, business models and how these products will disrupt existing markets to create value, followed by live feedback and Q&A with a panel of jury members. If you’d like to apply, click here for the application form.
You can expect all this and much more as we congregate more than 150 stakeholders, including CEOs representing top and emerging SaaS companies, innovators and private equity and venture capital investors betting on this space. for more details.
- Alok Goyal – Partner, Helion Venture Partners
- Abhay Deshpande – Founder & CEO, Martjack
- Aditya Sanghi – Co-founder & CEO, Hotelogix
- Ambarish Gupta – Founder & CEO, Knowlarity Communications Pvt Ltd
- Aneesh Reddy – Co-Founder & CEO, Capillary Technologies
- Atul Batra – CTO, Manthan Software Services
- Avlesh Singh – Co-Founder & CEO, WebEngage
- Dhiraj Kacker – Co-Founder & CEO, Canvera.com
- Girish Rowjee – Co-Founder & CEO, Greytip Software
- Harishankaran K – Co-founder, Interviewstreet
- Jaydeep Nargund – Senior Service Line Manager, Akamai Technologies
- Kaushik Thakkar – Co-Founder & CEO, Nevales
- Murli Ravi – Head of South Asia Investment, Jafco Asia
- Ravi Pratap Maddimsetty – Chief Technology Officer, Mobstac
- Robin Moses – Founder & CEO, Reach Accountant
- Sandeep Singhal – Co-Founder, Nexus Venture Partners
- Sanjay Nath – Co-Founder & MD, Blume Ventures
- Shivakumar Ganesan – Co-Founder & CEO, Exotel
- Venkat Raju – Ex-MD, ACI Worldwide Inc & an Active Angel Investor
.. and many more joining
Join this initiative to identify businesses that will form an integral part of India’s technology innovation and growth story.
For sponsorship, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org