With healthcare delivery taking the centre stage to drive innovations in healthcare products including pharma, medical devices & equipment and consumables, it is interesting to know how innovations in these products are likely to impact healthcare delivery services. With healthcare delivery services drawing significant investors’ interest in the recent past and no promising exits seen, will consolidation drive the delivery services? We will discuss it threadbare at the VCCircle Healthcare Investment Summit on September 25 at The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai.
Key discussions will include:
- A reality check on the Indian healthcare delivery services, including pain in managing investor-doctors-administration relations, delivering quality services, managing expectations on return on capital & profitability, industry concerns in terms of raising money, mergers and seeing exits
- With a few big ticket acquisitions hitting the headlines, we explore what’s driving the Indian pharma story amid pricing policy issues and exports-backed demand.
- ‘Make in India’ being the new slogan, what opportunities are entrepreneurs pursuing in manufacturing indigenous low-cost & high-quality medical devices as well as in the low-value consumables?
- After strengthening the backbone of diagnostic services in metro cities, how are the organised chains scaling up and increasing penetration in the sub metros & remote areas? The discussion will take a quick look at technological advancements and governance measures taken while scaling in the largely fragmented diagnostic space.
- Revolutionising imperative primary healthcare delivery—how lucrative is the business opportunity in instituting not so capital-intensive primary healthcare delivery model? What are the challenges faced while scaling up?
- Integration of technology, data and analytics in improving efficiency, patient care & transparency—can real time information be a game changer? What are the emerging opportunities in patient education around procedures, costs and quality?
To see the list of speakers attending the conference, Click here
In the quest for recognising healthcare companies which have not just made an impact in the patient’s life but have also created a culture of innovation & excellence across the Indian healthcare industry, we will also bring in the 2nd edition of VCCircle Healthcare Awards 2014 along with the summit. Our jury members this year represent industry luminaries involved and committed to shaping the Indian healthcare industry:
Jury members for VCCircle Healthcare Awards 2014:
Rajen Padukone, Group President, Manipal Education and Medical Group
Ajay Kumar Vij, Co-Founder & CEO, Asian Healthcare Fund
Dr. Om Manchanda, CEO, Dr. Lal PathLabs Pvt. Ltd
Award categories for VCCircle Healthcare Awards 2014
Best Multi Specialty Tertiary Healthcare Hospital
Most Innovative Product/Service entity in Healthcare
Most Indigenous Equipment/Devices company
Best Diagnostic Service Company
Emerging Wellness/Healthcare Retail Company
Most Promising Healthcare Startup
To get more details on categories and fill in the nomination form, Click here.
The summit and the awards ceremony will feature top healthcare CEOs, doctors, medico-entrepreneurs, private equity and venture capital investors who will debate on how to create world class healthcare systems in India.
Register now and avail early bird discount till September 9, 2014 or write to Sandeep/ Ipshita at email@example.com or call 0120-4171111.
For sponsorship, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For awards queries, write to email@example.com or call 0120-4171111.
Leave Your Comment