Cultivating and reaching out to new consumer base is one of the major challenges for the retail sector. As retailers seek innovative ways to attract consumers, a combined loyalty programme between banks and retail players might provide an effective solution to this issue.
Unlike the largely scattered retail sector in India, banks have successfully created a huge and loyal consumer base. Retailers can tap into this base to gain traction with regard to consumers. Effective sharing of data between banks and retailers can not only help design a holistic loyalty programme but also contribute to the retailers’ quest to venture into new consumer segments.
This and more issues on loyalty initiatives in the banking and retail sectors will be discussed at the 5th edition of VCCircle India Loyalty Conclave, which is being held in collaboration with Loylty Rewardz. The conclave will be held on January 22 at Hyatt Regency, Mumbai. The event will host more than 150 of India's top chief marketing officers, CXOs, innovators, and customer retention and engagement specialists from leading brands and businesses.
Main topics to be discussed:
- Loyalty coalition: Overcoming the dilemma
- Increasing consumer outreach: Can banks scale up consumers for retailers?
- Unravelling consumer data through partnership with banks
- Designing effective loyalty programmes for online consumers: Reducing churn beyond deals and offers
- Digitising collaborative loyalty programmes
- Innovating loyalty: Startups show the way
For the full agenda, click here.
To book exhibition space, write to email@example.com.
For branding and sponsorship opportunities, write to Manpinder at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send us your views, ideas and suggestions on Twitter; use our event hashtag: #VCCLOYALTY