The third edition of VCCircle Awards, which will recognise and celebrates the impact of private equity and venture capital on Indian businesses, will be held on the evening of February 19, 2014, at Trident Nariman Point in Mumbai.
Annually conducted VCCircle Awards picks outstanding private equity funded Indian companies which have not only reported tremendous growth in their respective industries but also created a long-standing impact on the economy and the industry in general. The awards will also recognise the best intermediaries—law firms and investment banks— that have facilitated such investments.
Last date for sending in nominations of India’s top performing portfolio companies is December 19, 2013. Click here for the online application form and discover India’s top performing portfolio companies.
Best Portfolio Companies
This year, VCCircle Awards will pick two companies in each sector, namely Emerging & Mid/Mature Market, which have raised at least one round of funding since January 1, 2008. The sector categories are:
1. Best PE/VC-backed Consumer Products/Services Company
2. Best PE/VC-backed Financial Services Company
3. Best PE/VC-backed Healthcare Company
4. Best PE/VC-backed Infrastructure Company
5. Best PE/VC-backed Manufacturing Company
6. Best PE/VC-backed IT Company
7. Best PE/VC-backed Education Company
8. Best PE/VC-backed Media & Communication Company
9. Best PE/VC-backed Cleantech Company
10. Best PE/VC-backed Consumer Internet Company
The companies can nominate themselves or be nominated by their PE/VC investor. Click here for the online application form. For any query, contact Komal Shah at 022-61214000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best Intermediaries (Law Firms & Investment Banks)
Also, the awards will recognise the best intermediaries—law firms and investment banks—that have facilitated such investments.
1. Investment Bank of the Year (Bulge bracket)
2. Investment Bank of the Year (Mid-market)
3. Law Firm of the Year (Bulge bracket)
4. Law Firm of the Year (Mid-market)
The time frame for awards for investment banks and law firms categories will be October 2012 till September 2013. Click here for the online application form. For any query, contact Komal Shah at 022-61214000 or email@example.com.
Click here to see last years’ winners.
Participation at awards ceremony: For details, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kanika on 0120-4171111).