VCCircle Bengaluru Investment Summit, now in its 5th edition, will be held on June 19 and will host a special session on scaling up businesses’ sustainably at a rapid pace and the key ingredients that drive it.
With key insights from Chetan Maini, founder, Mahindra REVA, the special interview will shed light on how do companies innovate and why it remains a key strategy for top performing companies.
Maini co-founded the REVA Electric Car Company, India’s first electric car manufacturer, in 1994. With a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (University of Michigan) where he focussed on solar electric vehicles, and a master’s in Mechanical Engineering (Stanford University) where he worked on hybrid electric vehicles, Maini has over 20 years of experience in the development of solar, hybrid and electric vehicles in the US and India.
Prior to REVA, he worked for Amerigon Inc. (the US) and General Motors (the US). As a programme manager at Amerigon, he was responsible for electric vehicle programmes and initiated the REVA project.
Maini also serves as a member of the National Board on Electric Mobility (NBEM) formed by the Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises. He is also the chairman of the Personal Transportation Council, World Economic Forum. He holds patents in energy management systems for electric vehicles and has presented technical and keynote papers on electric vehicles globally. His papers have been published in several international journals.
VCCircle Bengaluru Investment Summit will bring together top CEOs and entrepreneurs from all southern Indian states, as well as large institutional investors, on one platform to discuss and debate the paths to build large and highly successful businesses today. Click here for more details.
- Chetan Maini – founder, Mahindra REVA Electric Vehicles Pvt Ltd
- Dr N Krishna Reddy – CEO, CARE Hospitals Group
- Gaurav Khungar – MD, O3 Capital
- Heramb R Hajarnavis – director, private equity, KKR India Advisors Pvt Ltd
- K Chandrasekhar – CEO, Forus Health Pvt Ltd
- Kaushik Guha Thakurta – director, Resurgent India
- M Murali – MD, Shriram Properties Pvt Ltd
- Manish Sabharwal – CEO, Team Lease Services Pvt Ltd
- Nikhil Kumar – MD, TD Power Systems Ltd
- Nikhil Sen – MD, Unibic Biscuits India Pvt Ltd
- Nikhil Khattau – MD, Mayfield Advisors Pvt Ltd
- Nischal Puri – MD, Brandis Manufacturing and Marketing Pvt Ltd
- Phanindra Sama – founder and CEO, redBus.in
- Rajen Padukone – CEO, Manipal Health Enterprises Pvt Ltd
- Rahul Bhalchandra – CEO, R&R Salons Pvt Ltd
- Ravindra Pai – MD, Century Real Estate Holdings Pvt Ltd
- Sandeep Singhal – co-founder and MD, WestBridge Advisors Pvt Ltd
- Sanjith S Shetty – vice chairman and MD, Soham Renewable Energy Pvt Ltd
- Sudhir Kamath – director, Brand Capital
- Sujan Sinha – MD and CEO, Shriram Housing Finance Ltd
- Sunil Nalavadi – CFO, VRL Logistics Ltd
- Suresh Soni – chairman and CEO, Nova Medical Centers Pvt Ltd
- Vishal Gupta – MD, Bessemer Venture Partners
- Vinay Gupta – co-founder and CEO, Flightraja Travels Pvt Ltd
- Ullas Kamath – joint managing director, Jyothy Laboratories Ltd
… and many more.
The full-day agenda will include discussions on transforming businesses; raising capital via private equity; sector focus tracking real estate, healthcare, consumer brands, internet and technology; how to build high quality teams for a company and many other key issues and trends.
VCCircle Lounge, a part of the summit, is a special session where 10 handpicked companies will get to meet and pitch to India’s top private equity investors in a separate enclosure, on a one-to-one basis. Click here to fill the application form. For any query, contact Kanika at email@example.com/0120-4171111
To register for the conference or for any query, contact Kanika at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0120-4171111
Register now to avail early bird discounts for south India’s largest investment conclave.